Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The Wedding Plan

Loki was angry and he could not believe that the king is allowing his daughter to marry someone else. Loki has to do something. Loki could not allow Princess Helen to marry this man. Loki wanted to marry Princess Helen. Loki has to think of a plan quickly. Princess Helen was happy that her father is allowing her to marry the man she loves. Eric already told his family that he and Princess Helen are getting married, and Princess Helen's father gave them his blessing. Molly wants to throw Eric and Princess Helen a wedding shower. Jenny was out of the lamp and she was living with Eric's family.

In England, King Edward was thinking about his son. King Edward felt bad for leaving his son. King Edward really loves the mother of his son, but he was married to another woman who was evil. King Edward and his wife have two sons and a daughter. His daughter was a good woman and his older son was a good man. The younger son was an evil man like his mother. King Edward's older son's name was Arthur and his younger son's name was Ben. His daughter's name was Mary. King Edward's children do not know that he has another son.

Eric and Princess Helen were house hunting. They saw a beautiful house and it was big. Princess Helen loves the house. Eric calls the owner and he told them he wants to buy the house. The owner was happy to hear that. "Why is Loki living in the castle? I heard he was an evil man," Eric asks Princess Helen. "My father is the one that is letting him stay. I do not know why my father is letting Loki in the castle," Princess Helen told Eric. "Do you think Loki is trying to overthrow your father?' Eric asks. "I do not know. I hope not," Princess Helen replied.

Princess Helen was wondering if Loki was trying to overthrow her father. Loki also made her feel uncomfortable. Princess Helen could not wait until Eric and her get married, so she could move out of the castle. Eric already got his mother and sister a house. Eric was buyi for Molly to go back to college. Molly wants to get her nursing degree. Eric was making a lot of money at his job. Later, Prince Nicholas was angry that Princess Helen was marrying someone else. Prince Nicholas went to visit King Charles.

"You promise your daughter to me not to some loser!" Prince Nicholas yells. "I have no choice. My daughter does not want to marry you. I am not happy about my daughter marrying this man, but what can I do?" King Charles yells. "You can have him arrested for a crime," Prince Nicholas replied. "What would I have him arrested for? Eric has not committed any crime," King Charles replied. "You can have him arrested for trying to murder you," Prince Nicholas suggests. "I like that plan and my daughter will believe my word over his," King Charles replied laughing.

Eric and Princess Helen went to the wedding shower. Eric and Princess Helen got all kinds of gifts for the house. Eric's mother cooks a big dinner. Eric wishes his mother let the maid do the cooking. Eric's phone starts to ring and he answers it. It was King Charles. "Hello Eric, I was wondering if I can speak to you alone?" King Charles request. "Yes, sure. When?" Eric asks. "How about tomorrow?" King Charles request. "Tomorrow will be fine," Eric answers. Eric was worried that King Charles was up to something.