Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The Party

Jenny was happy. Jenny could not believe she was getting married to the man she loves. King Edward was able to get the British police to let Eric come to England. Eric did not commit any crime and he will not bother Queen Helen. Eric told his father he was engaged to Jenny. King Edward was happy for his son. King Edward could not keep it quiet. He told the whole kingdom. Queen Helen was heartbroken. She was crying in her room. Queen Helen loves Eric and she hates it that he was marrying someone else. Queen Helen has to figure out a way to get out of this marriage. She has to get Eric back.

Loki was happy that Eric was getting married to someone else. Loki's sister Rose came to visit him. "I thought you were in love with Princess Jenny?" Rose asks. "I still love Princess Jenny, but I cannot find her lamp. I just gave up and I am in love with Queen Helen. I will be happy if Queen Helen was pregnant," Loki replied. "I am happy for you brother," Rose replied. "I just wish my wife will love me. She cannot stand me," Loki replied sadly. "Your wife will learn to love you, do not worry my brother," Rose ensured Loki. "Thank you, my sister," Loki replied, hugging his sister.

Jenny, Rose, and Molly were shopping for Jenny's wedding dress. Molly wanted to throw Jenny's wedding shower. Eric already got Jenny a ring. The diamond was big. Jenny picks out a beautiful wedding that has diamonds on top of the dress. They went out to eat. Jenny saw Prince Nicholas and he was upset. Jenny walks up to him. "Hello, my name is Jenny. Is there something wrong?" Jenny asks. "I love Queen Helen and she marries that monster," Nicolas replied sadly. "You need to fight for her. I do not think she loves Loki. I think Loki forces her to marry him," Jenny replied.

Prince Nicholas knew that Jenny was right. He has to fight for Queen Helen. Prince Nicholas did not know how he was going to do that. Prince Nicholas has to get Queen Helen out of that castle. Prince Nicholas knew that King Edward was having a party for Eric. Eric was marrying Jenny. Prince Nicholas was glad that he did not have to worry about Eric being competition for Queen Helen's heart. Prince Nicholas thought the party would be a great opportunity to help Queen Helen escape Loki. They can escape to Paris and they can get marry.

Eric was having dinner with his business partner Ryan. Ryan was dating a woman named Emily Ross. Emily Ross was a beautiful woman. Ryan was crazy about her. Eric took Jenny with him. Eric and Ryan were talking about work. Jenny and Emily were talking about Jenny's wedding. "I am hoping Ryan will ask me to marry him," Emily told Jenny. "I am sure he will," Jenny ensures Emily. Emily and Molly were going to be Jenny's bride maids. Emily told Jenny they should have a party before she gets marry. Jenny never has any friends because her father would not allow her to. Jenny felt freer as a genie than she was a princess.

The next day was the party. Everyone in the kingdom came to King Edward's party. Queen Helen and Loki came to the party. Eric came with Jenny. Loki was looking around when he saw Jenny. Jenny was very beautiful. He saw Eric kiss Jenny. Loki became jealous. Loki hates Eric. Loki went to look for Rose. "Eric has been causing me more problems than anyone else. First, he almost stole Queen Helen from me and now he is marrying the woman I love. How did he find the lamp?" Loki wonder. "You are married to Queen Helen," Rose replied.