Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Falling in Love

Eric tries to go to England, but the British authorities ban him from England. The British police told Eric that they would arrest him if he came back. Eric was hoping his father could help Princess Helen. King Edward try to visit Princess Helen, but the guards did not let him through. The guards told King Edward that Loki is king now. King Edward did not know what to do. "I want to see Princess Helen now!" King Edward replied. The guards let King Edward in. Queen Helen went to see King Edward. "You wanted to see me, your highness?" Queen Helen asks. "That man you marrying is an imposter. You marry Loki." King Edward told Queen Helen.

"I know I marry Loki. I love Loki," Queen Helen replied. "Your highness, how can you love that monster?!" King George asks. "Loki is not a monster. Your son is a monster!" Queen Helen replied angrily. "How dare you insult my son. My son is not a monster. Eric is an honest and hardworking man!" King Edward replied angrily. "What is going on?!" Loki asks as he walks into the room. "King Edward was about to leave," Queen Helen replied. "I am leaving. Your highness, please think about what you are saying. You cannot be happy with this man!" King Edward replied angrily. "I think you better leave now!" Loki order.

"King Edward left Queen Helen's castle. He calls his son. "What is going on, dad?" Eric asks. "King Charles is dead and Loki is king now. Queen Helen knows she marries Loki and she told me that she loves him," King Edward told Eric. "I cannot believe that Helen loves Loki. She told me that she could not stand him," Eric replied. "What can we do? Queen Helen already told me that she marry Loki of her own free will. We cannot prove that Loki force Queen Helen to marry him so there is nothing we can do," King Edward replied. Eric knew his father was right.

Eric decided to move on with his life. Eric did hope that Helen was happy. Jenny did feel bad and she did wish Queen Helen well. Jenny was madly in love with Eric, but she did not know if Eric felt the same. She did not want to give her hopes up. Eric was watching TV. Sabrina was watching the house. She knew the curse will be broken soon. Sabrina was hoping and wishing that Princess Jenny would be happy again. Sabrina did hear Loki marry Queen Helen and he was king of England now. She could not believe that a beautiful woman like Queen Helen would marry a monster like Loki.

Queen Helen was very unhappy. She wanted to tell King Edward that Loki tricks her into marrying him, but she was scared. Loki was keeping her prisoner in the castle and he would not let her go outside. Queen Helen hates Loki and she was hoping she was not pregnant. She hates herself for not believing Eric. She could be happy right now if she believes Eric. Queen Helen was in bed with Loki. Loki had his arms wrap around her. Queen Helen wishes Eric was in bed with her. Queen Helen has to escape, but how.

Eric took Jenny to a play. The play was King Henry V. Jenny enjoys the play and they went home. They watch TV. Eric starts kissing Jenny and they made love in his room. Jenny was very happy. Eric was in love with Jenny. Eric thought he would never get over Helen, but he loves Jenny now. Eric asks Jenny to be his wife and she agrees. They make love again and they went to sleep. Eric could not wait until he tells his family.