Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Jealous

Loki was mad with jealousy. Loki married Queen Helen, but he still loves Jenny. Loki has to find the lamp and make Jenny his. Loki knew Jenny was not free yet because she was still wearing the bracelets. Genies wear these silver bracelets. Loki has to kill Eric. Loki did not want any competition for Jenny. He knew Eric will never leave Jenny alone so Loki has to kill him. Loki walks up to Jenny. "I never forgot about you. I still love you," Loki replied, touching Jenny. Eric saw Loki talking to Jenny. Eric went up to Loki.

"What are you doing?! Get away from my girlfriend you monster!" Eric yells. Everyone was looking at Eric. "You got what you want,so stay away from my girlfriend and my family!" Eric warns Loki. "Do you think you scare me?" Loki replied laughing as he walks away. Eric was angry. "What did that monster want?" Eric asks. "Loki is the one that curses me and turns me into a genie," Jenny replied. Eric hates Loki even more. Jenny was scare and she told Eric that they need to keep the lamp hidden well. She did not want Loki to find the lamp. Sabrina was watching too.

"Sabrina was worry because she was afraid Loki would find the lamp. She was hoping that when Loki marries Queen Helen he would forget about Jenny, but he had not. Sabrina does not know why Loki will not leave Jenny alone. "Why can you leave Jenny alone? Can you let her be happy?!" Sabrina asks angrily. "Jenny is mine and I do not want to share her with anyone else!" Loki replied angrily. "You are an evil man. Jenny does not belong to you because she is with Eric," Sabrina replied angrily. "I do not care. Jenny is going to be mine and I will kill anyone that gets in the way!" Loki replied.

Loki went to sit next to Queen Helen. Eric tries to ignore Loki. Eric wanted to go back to New York as soon as the party was over. Eric knew that Loki was looking at Jenny. He felt bad for Queen Helen. Later Eric and Jenny went to the airport took the first plane to New York. The next day when they got home Eric got some alarms for his house. Eric hopes Loki would not break-in. Jenny told him that they have to hide the lamp so Loki will not find it. Sabrina was watching the house.

Prince Nicholas has to rescue Queen Helen, but how was he going to rescue her. Loki had a lot of guards watching the castle and he will never get past the guards. Prince Nicholas has to come up with a plan. Prince Nicholas was going to ask Eric for help. He hopes Eric would help him. Prince Nicholas did not blame Eric if he did not want to help. Prince Nicholas has to go to New York to find Eric. Prince Nicholas heard that Loki's sister was an evil woman and many people were afraid of her. Prince Nicholas did not know much about Rose and Loki. He just knows what people have been saying about Loki and Rose.

Prince Nicholas also thought about asking King Edward for help. Prince Nicholas went to visit King Edward. "Your Highness, I need your help. I think Loki force Queen Helen to marry him. I have to rescue Queen Helen. I need your help," Prince Nicholas asks King Edward. "I will help you," King Edward told Prince Nicholas. "We have to get many people to help us," Prince Nicholas suggests. "I have many people to help us rescue Queen Helen," King Edward ensured Prince Nicholas.