The Party!

~Y/n Pov~

As we sat there waiting for people to come to our party me, tommy and dream sat there talking

Dream : so...how has exile been for you both?

Tommy: lonely very very lonely

Y/n: what are we then , huh tommmmmmy

Dream: yea

Tommy: I'm just everyone.

Y/n: understandable tommy i can see where you are coming from

Dream: are you happy to see anyone in particular

Tommy: tubbo- sorry Y/n

Y/n: it is fine i have moved on it is not like it would have worked out anyway fuck him he is part 0f the reason we are here. There will always be the part on me that will miss and love him though. Even if did do the things he did.

Tommy: yea, your right. But let's just have a good time and ketchup with everyone okay

Y/n : okay.

Y/n smiles happily knowing people may not even show up to see them but she has a right to smile right after all she has been through.

~Tommy Pov~

I have not seen her in a while ... well smile this whole week she has been off. If i am being honest i may like her. she is just so quiet and that is just another thing I like about her.

Now that i know that they are done i may have a chance with her. I just have to prove to her that i am just as manly as tubbo but then again he is not manly not even close to me but i still not to prove it to her. I am going to ask her out later after the beach party. I can hope she will say yes...

~Y/n pov~

We waited a bit later in case everyone would come ... but I don't think they will, sadly. As much as I miss them. They never came to our party. Tommy was very upset so I went to cheer him up. Dream was still talking to Wilbur at the time. As I walked into Tommy's room or as some would call it a hut. I noticed he was looking at something ... it was a photo of us and everyone one the server before everything. I sat down next to him then he said something I never thought I would hear from him...