Getting To Talk and Share My Side

As I sat in my chair waiting for him to come into the room, I looked around and there were pictures of everyone even though some of the photos I was looking at looked like they had been charred. Maybe even burned a little. Even so one picture in particular one photo had gotten my eye. It was of me and a man who I had not known I would ask about it later.

Tommy then walked in to the room*

Tommy: ...

He sat dont across from me and just looked at me with no words at least I think. I don't know if he knew how to start everything so I did it myself.

y/n:so how do you feel just let it out.

He had only looked at me like I was not supposed to say that like it was the weirdest thing ever.

Tommy : explain to me why just why y/n so many people were hurt. And to think you helped Wilbur along with technoblade! Ya know he tried to kill me..

y/n: before I say why I have one question i would like to ask..

Tommy: SHOOT

y/n: you said the name technoblade right? Who is he?

Tommy's eyes then widened and his jaw dropped. He ran out of the room and then did who knows what. All i know is that he ran back in soon dragging fundy after him.

Fundy: IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CAN'T REMEMBER TECHNO??

Y/n : nope is that a bad thin-

Tommy: WHAT ABOUT JSCHLATT??

Y/n:Nope not at all-

Fundy: I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU REMEMBERED L'MANBERG?

Y/n : I MEAN I DO BUT LIKE YA KNOW, but- know what stop all yalls yelling and sit down alright?!? I don't like all the yelling. MY GOD.

Fundy: okay okay no more yelling i guess

y/n : thank you g o d

Tommy: sooooo??

Fundy : first we need to see what she knows

y/n: uhhh well whatcha want me to do?

"don't look at me, I don't frickin" the british boy said he then put his hands up in the air.

Fundy:okay run us through EVERYTHING this time all the blank spots we can try and fill in. does that sound good?

After I had ran them through what I had and hadn't known, I wanted to know the blanks or have them tell me their sides of what happened in the blanks of time. Before I could come up with a way to word my question the right way they had left and gone into the hallway.

~~~~~Tommy Pov~~~~

Fundy had dragged me out into the hallway. Right before then back in the room with y/n i thought we were going to tell y/n the parts she cant remember but i think fundy had something to say before then.

"Listen if we wanted to we could tell y/n the parts that we want to or maybe skip a part or to think about it!" the fox had said

"I-" Tommy had started to say

I REALLY CAN'T MESS THIS UP! THIS TIME

What would tubbo be thinking right now in my spot. He would probably think long and hard about it something along the lines of " i have to tell her everything she deserves to know it is as much as her right to know as it is mine to know if one of my bees dies besides it is something everyone should know even if i can't fill in all of the spots i want to try my best to make it easter on her she has been through a lot already so yes we should tell her everything, as much as we can!" but i am not tubbo now am i, i am a disc loving loud british boy that loves coke-cola.

What should i say? Is there a wrong and right thing to do here? Frick i don't know

{pick one}

Tell y/n the truth?

Or tell y/n what i want to about the past