new "home

We continued walking to wherever until we reached a village. And not far from there was techno's house. Tommy then looked at me and smiled.. We have the s a m e idea

Both Tommy and Y/n: let's build a house under him and steal from him!

Wilbur : oh yea-... I was staying with him for a bit. He was helping me and has been letting me live with him for a bit now. *Wil smiles*

Tommy: i- okay show us the way!

We all walk close to the house and then Tommy looks at me and says "home sweet home! Wooooooooo poggers" as he walks in. I look around for a bit looking at the things techno has. An as I look around more I think to myself damn this guy was hurt, who hurt him so bad to where he would be like this. He had pictures of himself on the walls what the hell later when he finds out ill probably ask about it, i only think he will find out cause one dream will be looking for us and tommy well... not to be rude but being blunt he can forget sometimes to hide and lets his mind just wander off. We were all thinking 'what would and will happen next, how will it affect us'

Y/n:okay tommy we need a plan

Tommy: what why- ohhhhhhh but what part of it will we be planning? I can see many things we need to plan for.

Y/n :let's start off with if technoblade finds us

Tommy: we will run

Not wanting to think about it to much i agreed

y/n: okay for dream... tommy we are still exiled he will be looking for us. It should be we are exiled and just be left alone but knowing dream he wont play by the rules

'He never has not once time can i think about when he has. But to be fair i have never done it either he learned from the best-'

y/n

y/N

Y/N

y/n:uh what

Tommy:God woman, listen to me, you were the one who wanted to plan out things and then you go off and be well .. you!

y/n : oh shut up bitch boy like you know any better. Go suck it british boy suck it!

~ghostbur pov~ (ha u thought)

Why are they fighting y/n knows i hate fighting!..

I sit there and hold my blue until y/n stops and looks at me. I can't look her in the eyes, i can hear him softly say sorry.

I whispered sorry back not even thinking about it

Then she leans in says in my ear

y/n:"wHy dId yOu sAy sOrRy WilL." She says laughing

I could tell she wanted to cheer me up and she did just that, she has alway made me happy.

Tommy: i think i would be time for us to get to bed we don't know what could happen tomorrow

y/n then says

"He's right for once ya know,, lets go"

Wil: okay *i smile*

As I went to bed I saw y/n go outside and look up at the stars. She seemed fine so let her be and went to sleep not that i needed it though cause im a ghost but for plot reasons i will.