☕ten☕

"Mr. Tomlinson, please snap out of it." Louis' gaze broke from where he daydreamed at the back of his collegue's head to peer at his Professor. "You'll never ace the exams if you keep nodding off like this. Not a lot of professors here are willing to tell you to focus. We get paid either way."

His face burned with embarrassment as he steadied his focus onto the ongoing lesson, ignoring the snickering from the other collegues. No matter. He'd been holding in something vicious all day and he'll gladly push it out once class is almost over.

Louis was most definitely a class clown, which he could afford to be because his GPA was the third highest ranking at his university. His childhood, from what he could remember, was pleasantly filled with mischief, along side his main mate Zayn Malik. He and Zayn did mostly everything together, normally ending with them in handcuffs and sent back to their mothers with their tails tucked between their legs. The two were so close, they even went to University together, even though Zayn's family moved to America about a year ago.

Louis texted his friend, letting him know what that he was about to rip one, and Zayn responded calling him his favorite jackass.

"Ew! What is that smell?"

Louis pretended not to take notice of the girl's complaining next to him and took notes even though he'd already written them and was one step ahead of the class.

Soon more angry complaining followed coming from all his peers just before the bell rang, Louis leaving with his head held high and a small smirk threatening to break out on his face.

He was now free from classes for the day, and he was completely exhausted. All night he tossed and turned and dreamed of...him. Louis was blinded by beauty. The forgotten boy of his dreams was stood in front of him, short and sturdy, with a barely there face and piercing green eyes. He remembers...almost  successful in molding his lips with him, until the depressing buzz of his alarm clock woke him up for Physics 101. At least it wasn't like the first night that dream happened, when he did get to kiss him, passionately, before he woke up with a hard-on. Strange. That hasn't happened since high school when he saw Ashton Irwin shirtless at gym. Those were awkward boner times. Awkward awkward boner times....

Oh well. He'd decipher his wet dreams later. Right now he had a date with the love of his life.

"Pizza," he said dreamingly, catching sight of their little cafeteria where his love lay out. "I see you got all dolled up for me," he flirts, admiring the scattering of pepperoni shining from the grease under the bulb light. The added layer of cheese completed the look.

"Lou, come on mate. Are you going to make a complete ass of yourself everyday, talking to food?" he heard Zayn whine from behind him. "People are staring."

"Why hello to you, too, Zayn," he laughed, bent over to stare at his "lover". He shook his head and whispered to the pizza "Don't mind him. He's just jealous of your beauty."

Zayn slapped him on the ass, making Louis squeal and turn to glare at the elder. "Never say such garbage. We both know I'm fucking gorgeous. I'm not being egotistical, either, I'm stating the facts."

Louis huffed and grabbed a plate so he may get out of the other buyers' way. He didn't need to dignify that accusation with a response. Absolutely not.

"You need a guy, seriously," Zayn smirked, walking to the salad bar. Louis relented. He did really need to be in a relationship, but....his heart just didn't allow it.

Meekly stalking to pay for his lunch of pizza and carrot sticks, for healthy reasons, he sat down at his table and waited for Zayn. The boy came not a moment later, babbling with a friend across the room, before settling with his tasty salad.