☕two☕

As Louis predicted and albeit looked forward to, he strolled past that very same house with the very same doe-eyed little boy, still trying to make a buck, no doubt.

Unfortunately, the school had decided upon themslves that they'd missed enough school time yesterday and made them trudge their little tushies to the prison for a fun day of school activities! Yawn. Louis would rather watch Nick eat glue. The poor sap would probably do it, too, as he ate his sludgy glue like an appetizer.

Don't get Louis wrong, of course his friends were still his small circle of friends, but he knew they'd judged him for what he'd done just yesterday afternoon. For a bunch of moronic elementary school kids they sure had the brain capacity to hold a grudge.

Anyways, Louis held his favorite novel close as his teeth chattered from the harsh winter winds. Harry was visibly no better as he breathed into his tiny ungloved hands, which unfortunately made him appear even more adorable. That didn't stop the older from grimacing as he sauntered to him.

"Hey kid, can't you take a hint? It's freezing out here and I'll bet you haven't managed to sell a single cup of that tasteless pint since yesterday," he scolded him bitterly. It wasn't fair how the little boy still beheld a smile when it was so dreary outside.

"Good morning, sir. Would you care for a cup of delicious hot chocolate," he chirped. Louis groaned.

"I already know it tastes like tar, save the convincing for some knit-wit, ey?"

Jesus this kid was unreal. It made sense he wasn't that bright. Pretty things like him normally aren't  the ones who graduated from Yale and went on to become doctors. Then again, he was only about 6, but that's beside the point.

The boy frowned and moved a curl out of his eyes. "I listened to what you told me yesterday. It hasn't work."

The 13 year old pitied him a bit, even though this was a stupid idea to begin with; selling a cup of hot chocolate in the frost-encrusted Winter as though it's the same logic as selling lemonade in the summer. Louis licked his arid lips, wondering how beautiful Harry would look during that warm time of year. Curls fully on display and not hidden under a frilly Bomber hat, cheeks a normal colorless hue, jewel eyes sparkling in the humid summer sun. Boy would that be a sight if Louis'd ever seen one.

Ok so Louis was pretty sure he was gay. No big deal, he supposes. He knew with his mother's ignorance she'd be fully against it, giving him a rather imbecilic rant on how he'd die from HIV and that. No matter. He'd cross that bridge when he'd get to it.

"Oh? Maybe because your hot chocolate isn't that attractive looking. Have you tried sweetening it up with some marsh-mellows or something?"

The same strand that Harry's brushed away had fallen back over his face only for him to remove it once more.

"I'd ask mum, but it's her happy hour at the moment. Maybe later when she's in a better mood."

Excuse me?

"Excuse me? Happy hour? You're too young to know about a happy hour. Hell, I'm too young to know about a happy hour."

The boy shrugged and rubbed his tiny hands together. It was then that Louis got a better look at his face.

"Is that- what happened to your face Harry?" The boy's cheek had a large, pink hand-print across it. Clearly a wound that had yet to be tended to. Harry put his head down in shame.

"I was being a bad, bad boy. I deserved to be punished."

Louis only could stand there and think of what he could have said or done to deserve such a literal slap to the face. Louis' mother did not believe in physical punishment towards her children nor would she ever have the audacity to raise a hand at Louis, so this territory was unfamiliar to him.