Taekook || High Heels

High Heels

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung

KOTD (Kink of the Day): Altocalciphilia - sexual arousal from high heels.

____________________

Taehyung was sat at a shoe shop waiting for his cousin, Jin, to pick out some shoes. His feet tapped against the marble floor patting at a rhythm playing in his head. The older male was expecting a fancy date forcing Taehyung along in hopes of getting a second opinion.

For the past eight hours Taehyung had seen thirteen pairs of shoes that would have looked, fancy, rich, and classy, as Jin wanted them. Yet, the older male was still dissatisfied.

"Alright Tae, I got the perfect pair. See any shoes you like?" Jin asks holding his pair of shoes. Taehyung shakes his head, yet his eyes never leaving a section of the store.

Jin was quick to catch on to the boy's longing stare. He asks again, "Are you sure. You know I'll buy them, even if they're...even if they're heels." Jin whispers the last part.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he look around in hopes no one was around to hear. When the coast was clear he lands a quick smack to his cousin's arm huffing out a pout.

Jin rolls his eyes at his cousin's paranoia before trying to convince him again, "Tae, you know I'll buy them and say it's for my girlfriend. I mean I just saw a guy leave that aisle say the exact same thing."

Hearing this, Taehyung contemplates. He did see the exact same man leave with a pair of shoes he was drawn to. He chews on his bottom lip before nodding his head.

A smile crosses Jin's lips as he grabs a hold of Taehyung's hand and takes him to the high heel aisle. He stands beside the male allowing him to browse the section.

Jin pretends to look as well to ease Taehyung's worry of people assuming it is his. At a young age Taehyung was bullied for always being more feminine than all the other kids.

Even some adults would join and comment on his fashion, actions, and go as far as pulling their kids away from him.

When Taehyung became the only openly gay male at school it only egged the mother's to pull their kids away from him. As his eyes eagerly scanned the variety of heels his eyes always trailed back to a specific set of heels.

His mind was made. Knowing the look Jin quickly picks up the pair of heels in his size to which Taehyung beams at.

With stride and power Jin makes his way over to the cashier and placed both set of shoes down. He pays for both pairs and the two are on their way home. Or so Taehyung thought.

As Taehyung was heading towards the exit Jin pulls him by his arm to a different store. A confused gaze it directed at his cousin as his cousin only looks forward focused on getting to his destination.

Taehyung calls for him, "Jinnie, the exit is that way..." They stop in front of a store Taehyung knew extremely well. Jin finally releases Taehyung's arm and turns to him, "Go in, look around, buy an outfit, including accessories, then wait until I go in. I have a call to make."

Hearing this Taehyung feels giddy taking his cousin into a tight hug. He rushes quickly into the site his eyes already roaming. There were multiple beautiful looking clothes and multiple males and females roaming around.