Yoonminseok || Train

Train

Top: Hoseok
Switch: Yoongi
Bottom: Jimin

____________________

Jimin bounces his knee as he waits for his best friend. They were both always smiley males. If one was down the other was their to make them feel better.

It was a vicious cycle of drowning out the sadness. As Jimin waits he chews on his bottom lip. He can feel the plumpness fill his mouth as he glides his tongue over it.

The doorbell rings.

Jimin releases his lip.

He gets off the couch and rushes over to the door. There stands a tall male with bright red hair and a bright smile.

The whiteness of his teeth bounced off of Jimin's skin into the room. Jimin returns the smile full of joy from seeing his friend.

A cheerful voice booms, "Chimmy! How have you been?" The smaller steps to the side allowing his friend access.

Yet, Hoseok does not move. He holds up a hand and then proceeds to make a motion for someone to head over.

Curiously, Jimin tilts his head as he watches a figure approach.

Before him stood a pale male. His skin was porcelain and perfect. His build was smaller than Hoseok's, yet slightly bigger than his.

His face was rested in annoyance. His hair was a black contrasting against his perfect skin.

"Hey, names Yoongi." He states bored in tone the same expression resting upon his face.

A small pout forms on Jimin's lips, but he is quick to replace it with a light smile. He stretches his hand out to the male, "Hey, my name is Jimin!"

The two shake hands as Hoseok watches on. A happy smile appears on his lips seeing two of his good friends get along.

Again Jimin allows access for the male, but this time as well for Yoongi. All three walk over to Jimin's living room.

A part of Jimin was upset.

He was expecting to have a movie night with his best friend, just the two of them. But, the sudden addition of a person ruined the boy's hopes.

The tall male helps the porcelain skin male sit down and then takes a seat beside him. Jimin queries, "Can I get you guys anything?"

Hoseok chirps up, "Can I get water?" Jimin nods then turns his attention to the other male, "Yoongi?" At the mention of his name he glances over at the small male.

With the shake of his head and a small thank you he returns back to scanning the room. Jimin nods and trots away to get the water for his friend.

In the kitchen he lets out a sigh. His disappointment was strong. Still, he doesn't let that bring down his mood. He quickly grabs a glass and fills it with cold water.

With the cup filled Jimin walks back. There he finds Hoseok with an arm wrapped around Yoongi.

They are leaned against each other a smile on Hoseok and a blush on Yoongi. With longer strides Jimin pulls Hoseok off the other male and hands him the water.