Jihope || Restricted

Restricted

Top: Hoseok
Bottom: Jimin

____________________

Jimin practically was looked at like a puppy. Sweet, innocent, and always energetic. Hoseok had a slightly dirty mind, is sweet, and has the exact same energy as Jimin. For this reason Hoseok's and Jimin's friend group thought the two were the perfect couple.

When the couple first got together it took them a while to have their first kiss. Both were extremely nervous, yet at the same time both wanted it. When they had their first make out session it was two months into the relationship and lasted for a good eight seconds.

The progress of steps in a relationship for these two was much slower than the usual progress for any other two. Even so, to them it was perfect timing.

Now, two years into their relationship Jimin was becoming slightly impatient. He loves the progress the two have made so far, but they still keep on holding on for one of the steps.

They managed to take showers together, but no sexual activity, they managed to make out for longer periods of time, but no sexual activity, and they managed to lay in bed naked with one another, but no sexual activity.

The constant actions they took as a couple but the one thing that they lacked was driving Jimin insane. It is not that he is always thinking about sex, but at a point in their relationship Jimin started thinking about it.

He doesn't want to rush Hoseok, because Jimin genuinely cares for the latter's well being.

As he thinks Jimin decides to attempt to seduce Hoseok. If the male responds positively, then Jimin will continue. Yet, if Hoseok responds negatively, then Jimin will stop.

Jimin hops off the couch heading to his bedroom's closet. When he arrives he looks through the clothes. With a decent amount of thinking Jimin finally picks out some clothes.

He decides to shower. With some prime and dimming Jimin was ready. A good thirty minutes passed when Jimin's apartment bell rang.

He rushes over to the door fixing himself in the mirror before opening it. There, on the other side, stood a beaming Hoseok. A crescent smile makes its way to Jimin's lips.

Hoseok immediately wraps the small boy in a tight embrace. Jimin giggles a tiny bit as he clings himself to Hoseok.

The pair make their way into Jimin's apartment. The taller takes a seat on the couch getting comfortable. "Want anything to drink?" Jimin asks getting ready to get up.

He can tell Hoseok is tired from the way his body slouched. The male nods his head still not noticing Jimin's outfit. The smaller boy scurries to the kitchen.

He takes a cup from the cupboard then begins to fill it with sprite. He hurries back to the living room handing the drink to his boyfriend. Hoseok gladly takes the cup sipping the sugary drink.

With his mouth quenched Hoseok exclaims, "Thanks so much, Jiminie." Another crescent smile appears on Jimin's lips.

Soon enough Jimin stands back with his hands behind his back. He rocks back and forth in his spot in an attempt to have Hoseok notice his clothes.