Taekook || Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung

***

Four years, four years since Taehyung has been crushing on his sex education teacher. The amount of times Mr. Jeon would point at a picture of the penis with his veiny hands. Each movement from the man's lips had Taehyung breaking into a fast sweat.

Today was no different. Taehyung was sat at the far corner of the classroom. His rounded eyes hungrily stare at Mr. Jeon's hands as he marks down some tests.

"Alright you guys, I have finished the last of the tests." Mr. Jeon announces fixing his belt with his hands. The red-head male licks his lips watching the veins in the man's hands bulge.

"Today we'll take a look at how to properly make sure the penis is protected and has no chance of cancer." Taehyung looks up at Mr. Jeon locking eyes with the male.

The other smiles as he points at Taehyung. His finger then trails back to the board and points at a part on the penis, "Tell me what part this is, Kim."

With the swallow of his spit Taehyung diligently answers, "V-Vas Deferens." Mr. Jeon smiles nodding. His face looks pleased and the class groans as they receive their tests back.

Taehyung receives his paper a perfect A+ written in red on the corner. For a high school with high pregnancy rates, it would be assumed the students would be more tentative for the sexual talk. Sadly, for Mr. Jeon, all students were headaches who didn't pay attention.

Most of the tests were either 70s or 20s, but the only 100 percent test came from his unforgettable student. "Nice going teacher's pet!" A student can be heard mocking.

All students in the class erupt in laughter as Taehyung's cheeks brighten causing him to look down at the desk. He can feel all eyes on his back, sides, and the most intense in front.

As the teases continue a harsh slam causes the entire class to startle. Taehyung jumps his attention shooting towards the front. There, a scary smiling Mr. Jeon smiles as he picks up a book from the desk.

"Excuse me, the book fell. Now we will continue with today's lesson." He makes his way over to the front of the board and the lesson begins.

Throughout it all Taehyung continues to focus on the lips of Jungkook. The way his plump lips move as he says certain sexual words. His focus then turns to the male's hands and he feels himself tighten as Jungkook's thumb faces towards the ground.

The male's veins are on full display as his hand moves up and down in a sexual manner. The boy feels his face flush and his body heat.

A cold sweat begins to form on his forehead as he continues to hungrily stare. He can feel his pants tighten as he continues to stare. Mr. Jeon makes direct eye contact with Taehyung.

He sees the boy's cheeks flush a dark pink as his doe eyes stare intensely back at him. A tiny smirk grows as he begins to curl his fingers a tiny bit making it seem to tighten around the picture of the penis.

He continues his sensual movement on the board as he continues his stare on the boy. He swipes his tongue over his top lip as he adjusts the belt on his pants.