Jihope || Birthday Bj

Birthday BJ

Top: Hoseok
Bottom: Jimin

______________________

It was Hoseok's birthday today. All things were set up. One table was filled with food ready to be eaten. Another was filled with sweets ready to be devoured after food. And lastly a table was filled with presents people bought for the male.

Jimin had everyone in place and ready to jump out and scream surprise. As he received the text that Hoseok was outside the door he immediately turned off the light. The sound of the door knob rattles.

"Ji-" Hoseok begins as he turns on the light, only to be cut off by people screaming, "Surprise!" Startled Hoseok jumps back his wide eyes scanning the room.

There was multiple people wearing birthday hats, birthday whistles, and confetti bombs. A wide smile appears on his face as everyone walks up to him to give him a hug.

Each hug receives a thank you as he slowly makes his way further into the room. Jimin watches as his boyfriend animatedly speaks with everyone in the room. The house looks lively.

When the chaos around the birthday boy quiets down he finally makes his way over to him. "Happy birthday." Jimin says standing on his tiptoes to peck Hoseok's cheek.

The taller male flushes red as he beams a bright smile towards Jimin. He engulfs the shorter boy in a tight hug, "Thank you so much, baby." Everyone in the room awes at the affection. With everything set everyone takes a seat at the table.

They begin to eat and chatter bringing happiness to the room. Each share a fond story, joke, or commentary. Hoseok simply enjoys as his boyfriend happily chatters.

The male notices as Jimin's shirt slightly lifts above his belly button when he stretches his tired body. He licks his lips. Jimin sure does look beautiful tonight.

"Is the birthday boy going to open his presents yet or not?" A man questions. Hearing this Jimin looks at the time. He gets up from the table bringing over Hoseok's cake.

He places the cake in front of his boyfriend as everyone cheers. They all sing happy birthday and cheer loudly. "Make a wish." Jimin whispers in Hoseok's ear to make sure the boy hears him.

Hoseok shivers at his boyfriend's warm breath hitting his skin. He closes his eyes making a quick wish then blows out the candles. Everyone in the room cheers loudly.

With the candles blown out Jimin cuts a piece of cake for everyone. The birthday boy keeps his eyes solely on Jimin's beautiful waist. His eyes are trained on Jimin's legs and ass. The way the plumpness of his ass is held in the jeans has Hoseok licking his lips again.

He watches as the meat jiggles when Jimin jumps from happiness. Soon a piece of cake is being placed in front of him. Jimin questions, "Do you like it? I got your favorite." Hoseok takes a bite and his mouth waters at the sweetness that courses through.

"I love it, baby." He says. Enthused Jimin claps his hands jumping a little. The short male grabs himself a piece and makes his way to his seat.

Everyone begins eating the cake commenting on the taste and delicious flavor. As Jimin eats he happily listens to what other's talk about engaging in the conversation every now and then. White frosting smears on the side of his mouth as he chews on the cake.