Yoonseok || Thighs

Thighs

Top: Yoongi
Bottom: Hoseok

____________________

Hoseok woke up panting. His body was covered in sweat and his legs trembled. His chest moves up and down rapidly as his eyes slowly scan down his body.

There protruding outwards under his sheets stood his cock. Another wet dream. Hoseok sighs as he lets his upper body fall on the bed again.

He wipes at his sweaty face deciding to remove his shirt and sleep in only his underwear. Hoseok curls himself into a ball closing his eyes in an attempt to sleep again.

Yet once again flashes of his beautiful coworker scatter across his mind. The way the male's thin lips tugged upwards into a gummy smile. His feline eyes turning to slits. And the silver hair that hung just above his eyebrows.

With a deep gulp Hoseok let's his hand trail down his body into his boxers. He huffs out breaths as once again guilty pleasure fills him.

Another night he masturbated to the thought of his innocent coworker. When he was done he fell asleep hand filled with his own release and still shoved in his boxers.

"Wake up!" The sound of his older friend had Hoseok groaning. He opens one eye to see an annoyed Jin standing above him with his arms crossed.

He huffs out a breath and closes his eyes again. Jin yells, "Don't even think about it, young man!" The older male tugs off the blanket from Hoseok's body.

The younger opens his eyes wide as Jin stares on horrified. With the covers off Hoseok was caught with a white stain on his boxers and his hand in his boxers.

He cringes from embarrassment when Jin screams, "Joonie! Hoseok is being dirty again!"

He quickly removes his hand from inside his boxers and rushes to the bathroom. In the safety of his bathroom he washes up and gets ready for work.

Hoseok was rushing out the door completely ignoring Jin and Namjoon's protests to stop and have breakfast.

He made it to work in fifteen minutes. He threw on his mustard yellow vest and pressed his name tag on his left breast. With a sigh he moved his way to stocking shelves.

It was still early in the morning, too early for any customers. Saturdays were always lull days. Wednesdays were hectic with too many people cluttering the small convince store.

Therefore, as Hoseok heard the small bell ring signaling the entrance of a person he simply greeted them from the candy aisle. Surprisingly, a deepish voice echoed a greeting back.

The voice was highly recognizable. Yet, unexpected. "I thought you don't work Saturdays?" Hoseok questions the new comer.

"I don't, but I need extra cash, so I asked boss if I could work extra and get paid for it." Yoongi replies to the boy's question.

Hoseok nods his head along full attention on the male in front of him. He scans Yoongi's appearance. A thump in his chest and a flutter in his stomach has him knocked out of his trance.