❝ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❞

_______________

i will love you until it
kills me, and then i will
love you more...

_______________

A man guides a drunkenly giggling woman out of the bar. He has to half-carry her; she can barely walk through her intoxicated stupor.

"Are we going back to your place?" She slurs.

"Yeah," the man answers. "But we have to make a stop first."

The stop he was referring to was an alley a few blocks down from the bar. He carefully guides her down the empty street - and smiles, as he thinks, perfect, no witnesses to worry about. He leads her to the alley, and walks towards the middle of it.

"Where are we going, Danny~?" the woman giggles.

He doesn't answer. Instead, he wordlessly pulls something out of his pocket. The moonlight reflects off of the shiny metal, just before he plunges the knife into the soft flesh of the woman's throat. Crimson blood spills from it, and she makes this gurgling sound - a sound that the killer is quite familiar with. She falls limp against the wall of the building, and the man smiles.

"Goodbye Claudia..." he whispers, the blood drains from her neck. He feels a rush in his chest; he loves this. The blood, and the whimpers. The knowledge - however deluded it might be - that he's making the world into a better place, one murder at a time.

As she dies, a quick, but painful death, he walks off into the night.