goodbye... for now

Lucas had grabbed Leahs hand and was dragging her along as Dustin carried Elevens limp body while Mike ran along side them.

Lucas slammed the door shut, while Mike and Dustin struggled to heave Eleven on top of a table. Leah gripped the table trying to catch her breath while crying heavily.

Lucas quickly noticed the small girl hanging onto the table and ran over to see what was wrong. Upon getting closer he noticed the tears streaming down her face and heard the short strained breaths struggling to come out of her.

"Hey, hey, breathe. Okay ready breathe with me in...out, in...out, in...out." Lucas said starring into the girls eyes.

After a minute or so of deep breathes she was finally able to breathe normally again.

"Thank you." She sniffles still crying.

"It'll be okay." He said trying to comfort her.

The sounds of screams and gunshots flooded through the room until it went silent.

"Is-is it dead?" Dustin asked carefully.

Of course this statement was to good to be true.

The door went flying off its hinges, and the monster came stomping in, causing everyone to start screaming.

"Go, go, go!"

"Get the wrist rocket!"

"Go, go, go, go, go!"

"Hurry up!"

"Get the rocks, get the rocks!"

"Give me one!"

"Kill it! Kill it!"

Leah stood behind the boys watching the monster with a frightened expression, not sure how to help.

"Shoot! Shoot!"

"Kill it! Kill it!"

"Fire!"

One of Lucas's rocks hit the demogorgan and it went flying back, pinned against the wall. The four stopped, starring at the monster in shock.

Eleven stepped between Mike and Lucas slowly approaching the monster.

"Eleven stop." Mike called running forward.

Eleven made him go flying backwards with the flick of her hand.

The monster squiled.

They all stood in silence, hearts breaking as they watched her approach the demogorgan.

Slowly El turned around. "Goodbye, Mike."

Mike lay slumped against the cabinet, tears in his eyes.

"No more." Sticking her hand out the monster began to screech.

The noise was incredibly loud and the others covered their ears, groaning at the noise.

Screaming with all her might, El began to make the monster disintegrate.

Leah looked up watching as the cloud of what used to be the monster engulfed El.

There was a loud bang and all the kids looked up. Seeing that El and the demogorgan were no where in sight.

"El! El!"

"Eleven?"

"El where are you?" Mike screamed out crying.

"Eleven!" Leah called out crying as well.

"Leah where is she?" Mike asked in a broken voice.

"I don't know." She responded shakily.