getting out

The alarm sounded throughout the building.

"We're too late." Said Mike.

"What?" Bob asked.

"Oh no!" Leah yelled wriggling her way out of Bobs grip.

"We're too late!" Mike screamed at the same time.

The two kids were sprinting back towards Will now, Bob following behind them.

"What's going on?" Joyce asked as the came into the room.

"We're under attack, it knows." Was all Leah said. "We need to make Will sleep." Leah said grabbing a syringe from off the table.

"What?"

"Yeah!" Mike said catching on. "He's a spy. If he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster."

"He's lying!" Will shouted angrily.

"He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us, too!" Mike exclaimed.

"He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying!" Will yelled over an over again.

Suddenly loud bangs came from outside the doorway.

"Those are gun shots!" Bob exclaimed.

Will was still chanting he's lying, but he was getting angrier every time he said it.

"Okay, Will, Will, listen, listen. Do you know who I am?" Joyce asks gripping his shoulders. "Do you know who I am?"

"You're... you're... you're mom." Will said after thinking about.

Finally realizing that he was too far gone, Joyce turned to Bob.

"Hold him down."

"No! No! Let go! No! No! Let me go! Let go!" Will screamed as Bob held him down.

"I'm sorry." Joyce began to repeat as she grabbed Will's arm injecting him.

Leah was bitting down on her lip so hard she was surprised it didn't bleed, while Mike covered his ears with both of his hands.

Will's head lolled to the side as the medicine started to kick in.

The door flew open, Hopper and Owens entering the room, both breathing heavily.

Before they could get a word out the sound of a demogorgan growling stopped everyone dead in their tracks.

"We gotta go. We gotta go."

Hopper came over to the bed and threw Will over his shoulder before running out of the room, everyone else following closely behind him.

The group stopped as a demogorgan was thrown through a door blocking their path, it's terrible screeches echoing.

The next sound they heard was rapid gunfire, as the group turned around they saw a solider firing away at one of the monsters.

"Come on!"

The group rushed into a doorway they were next to, which led them into the control panel room.

"Oh my god." Bob said watching the many TVs.

The sight was horrific, dead bodies strewn across the floors while the demogorgans walked the halls, looking for more prey.

The lights flickered once before everything went dark.

"Oh my god!"

"Look, this is us, and this is the nearest exit. But even if we somehow make it there, there's no way out." Owens explained.