25:Hate

Art is not mine and all credit goes to the original artist.

Reaper pov
"What happened over here?" Dream asked looking at everyone. Looking quite shocked.

"Whoa!?!" Cross blurted out. As he walked out right behind dream.

"Yeah, I got to agree with them. You guys look horrible and what happened to the place?" Questioned blue as he was the last to notice the mess.

I looked over at nightmare and lust seeing as the two where right next to me. Not sure what to say. I mean they both look like shit.

"Well~" I drawl out.

Flash Back~
We finally were able to fininsh breakfast and some how I ended up being with Nightmare and Lust. I don't even know these two but I'm already done with them both. They won't stop bickering and it's driving me insane. I would kill both of them if it wasn't for geno.

Speaking of geno. How could I let him convince me to stay and stick with these two. I could be with my sweet geno but no~. I'm stuck with these morons.

I might as well watch the drama unfold between the two. I thought to myself as I floated above both of them to get a better view of them arguing.

"I cant believe I let a slut like you stay in my castle. Your lucky killer likes you for some reason." Nightmare complained, crossing his arms and rolling his one eye.

"I am not a fucking slut you goopy octupus freak. Trying to be emo or some shit." Argued lust. A scowl present on his face.

"Oh so I'm the emo freak now." Nightmare shouted at lust while shoving a tenticle at him. Lust back hit a side table with a vase on it that fell and crashed on the ground. Neither of them seeing or hearing the vase break. Too absorbed in their argument.

"What else would you be!" Lust retaliated as he grabbed the side table from behind him and throwing it at nightmare who easily caught it with his tenticle. The two continued on bickering and throwing objects at each other like little children.

Sure I was enjoying watching this drama play out but I can't continue to watch two freaking adults argue like toddlers. They are giving me a huge headache. I can't stand it. They just continually get louder and louder. Throwing objects at each other. I can't stand it anymore. Its like they are both trying to piss me off and let me tell you its working.

"Will you guys just shut up. Both of you just shut the fuck up. You guys are so annoying. You're giving me a head ache. I swear to Asgore, Cross is my brother and he is less annoying then you two are right now." I exploded at the two with a monotone face.

They both looked up at me since I was still floating above them. Both of them quietly stare at me surprised I even shouted at them. Each of them having something in their hands as they were about to throw it at each other.

I took a deep breath in and out as I try to calm myself. Rembering what geno told me that day. Everything is going to be just fine just breath. I wonder if geno told himself the same thing? I wondered as I continued to steady my breathing. Taking a final deep breath in and sighed.

Ughh!!! I can't believe I lost my cool right there. I should be with geno or ink. Heck I should probably be doing my job right now but I can't leave. I can't go with out saying good bye. Especially to ink and cross.

God I'm worried about ink and I'm sure geno is too. After all what if he's dieing again like last time and last time he barley made it. I should- I realized I've been spacing out for quiet a while. I'll talk to ink about it later. Right now these two idiots have been quiet for a little to long. Let's change that.