15:Meeting one last time

The art is not mine all credit goes to the original artists. I hope you enjoy.

Inks pov
"Would you like to see them one last time?" I asked killer.

"Wait, what!?." Killer said shocked.

"I said would you like to see them one last time."

"I know what you said it's just that, can I really see them again."

"Yes but I can only do this for you once. Would you like to see them."

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. I would love to see them all at least one last time." Killer said while jumping around like an excited little kid.

"Ok. Just wait a little."I said as I went to grab broomie. I am pretty sure I left him in the living room. I walk to go get broomie as I leave killer in the balcony.

I thought to myself. I know that portals take a lot of energy to make but I'm sure I'll be fine. It's not like I'll pass out from lack of energy. I'll have to make a portal to heaventale because that's where they would all be. I mean they were killed not destroyed or got their Au destroyed so their spirits are still alive. I already know they should have a place where their all together in heaventale and I could definitely get killer through.

I do hope he'll be happy to see them, but I can only do this once since the area their in is only for the dead and he isn't dead. If I take him a second time he might not be able to leave and he'll be dead. I know reaper will be mad at me for this but he'll forgive me like always since he is like a brother to me and cross. I miss hanging out with the two of them. Just like old times. Well I guess that's all in the pass.

"Oh there you are broomie." I say out loud as I grab broomie. Once I had broomie I walk back to where killer was.

Killers pov
Ink walked back to where I was with his big brush. He threw some ink on the ground as it created a portal.

"Are you ready?" Ink asked. I stood there taking a deep breath trying to calm my nerves down. I looked at ink and nodded my head indicating that I was ready. Ink nodded back and jumped into the ink of the portal.

"Let's go then." Ink said happily. I followed behind ink. Once I was on the other side of the portal I looked around to see where we were.

We were in heaventale!? How was I even in here. I looked down at my hands that where shaking. I have killed people I shouldn't be allowed here. How did ink even get me in here. Before I can ask ink anything I heard someone talking to me.

"Sans... comedian.... partner is that really you."I recognized this voice as non other then my partner chara. I looked up to see chara. She looked a little different. She had big dull white wings like an angel but she had little devil horns as well.

"That's me partner." I said to chara. She flew towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me. I hugged back and she started crying. Tears also started to well from my face as well threating to fall down.

"Chara are you out their." Someone said and I recognized the voice as Toriel. She gasped and yelled out, "Sans." soon Toriel came and joined the hug. We stayed like this a while as I soon noticed that more monsters from my Au joined the hug. I pulled away from them reluctantly but all I hope for is to see my papyrus. Just as I hope to see him one more time I saw a tall skeleton running towards me with tears on their face. It's was papyrus.

Papyrus ran towards me. He picked me up and hugged me as he was crying from tears of joy. I hugged him also crying with a huge smile on my face.

"I missed you so much papyrus. I love so much brother." I said in between hiccups and tears.