17:Cooking

The song is not mine all credits goes to the original artist. Also play the song when I say. Thank you UwU.

Inks pov
I left killer in heaventale for 2 reason. One I think he needs to have closure with his Au to be able to move on and he needs to do it on his own. Second my arm is bleeding from all the reopen cuts when papyrus grabed my arm and I have to fix that real quick before anyone notices.

The portal I made to come ended me back in the balcony. Where me and killer where before leaving. I looked down at my arm to see it was dripping blood on the ground, so I quickly lift up my arm in the air to stop any further blood to drip on the ground. I still didn't know where the bathroom was but I did know where the kitchen was. So I quickly went to the kitchen praying in my mind to not wake anyone up. As I put broomie on my back.

Once I was in the kitchen I looked around and took in the surrounding. there was a round wooden table in the middle with a bunch of wooden chairs as well. They had a huge fridge in the corner of the room which I can only guess was filled with food. There was a counter top with the sink and oven in the middle of it. As well as cabinets that was above everything besides the fridge.

My attention went back to my arm as I feel it go numb from being held in the air for a while. As well as the feeling of my blood being dripped down on my arm instead of the floor. I quickly go over to the sink and put my arm over it.

I roll up my sleeve with my nonbleeding hand. I look at the now bloody bandage that used to be pearly white but now was stained with the color of my blood. I unwrap the drenched bandage and put it to the side. I turn on the faucet with warm water as I wash my blood off of me.

Once I was done I looked around to see if I can find anything so that I can wrap around my cuts. I found the trash can which was next to the fridge but I still couldn't find anything to wrap around my cuts. Come on ink. Think. Don't be stupid right now. Brain don't fail me now. What can I possibly use. I think for a moment when noticed that I had broomie on my back. I put a finger towards my mouth in a think position until it suddenly hits me.

Wait. I have broomie with me right now and I can create things. Then why haven't I created any bandages for myself with broomie. I thought to myself. God I'm so stupid. Did I forget or something. Most likely I did knowing me.

I quickly grab broomie with the arm that wasn't bleeding and create a few bandages for myself. I place 3 of the rolled up bandages on the counter as I put broomie back. I grab one of the new bandages I created and wrap it around my arm. I grab the other two and shove them in my jacket pocket that was wrapped around my waste.

I roll back down the sleeve that had a bloody stains on it. I grab broomie again and paint over the sleeve to make it look like brand new. I smile at the fact that no one will find out but I frown as I rember the blood I spilled in the balcony. Nobody should worry about me. I'm just a worthless pice of shit and a waste of space. I shook my head to focus at what I was supposed to do. Once I focused I quickly walk towards the balcony with broomie in my hands ready to clean up my mess.

When I finally arrived I splashed a paint puddle over my blood as the color blend in perficly with the ground and dries almost instantly. I smile a small smile as I walk back slowly towards the kitchen. As I got there I see my bloody bandage was still on the side of the sink. It was there out in the open. I quickly rush over there as I grab it and throw it in the trash near the fridge.

What are you doing. I heard des shout at me. In shock I jumped at the sudden sound of their voice not expecting to hear form them.

O-oh it's umm nothing. I said nervously hoping they didn't see what I was doing.