11:What Error does

The art is not mine and all credit goes to their right full owner. I hope you enjoy the story. OwO.

Errors pov
Inks singing was beautiful. I could listen to it everyday. It even seemed to have calm down killer who was a crying mess. As well as blue and dream. He started to talk so all my attention went to him wanting to know what happened.

"Swap paps." Ink said in a weak voice.

"What rainbow freak." Swap paps said voice full of venom. I growled angrily at him. How dare he say that to ink after everything that happened to him he still says that. And non the less to my ink. Oh I swear I'm going to destroy him later. I'll make sure to make it painful too. I wanted to kill him so badly.

I soon realized that as I was plotting to destroy him in my head he was already gone. It seemed to me that it was blue who drove him away which left me a little shocked. Ink started talking to nightmare on what they where going to do next. Knowing ink how ink condition is right now it he will most likely stay with us.

Ha ha the voice laughed out loud. Ink seemed to ignore it. While I was curious why they where laughing.

What's so funny. I asked them harshly.

Oh it's just that I don't have to be with you anymore ink had freed me from you. Finally it was about time he did something right. The voice said.

Annoyed at what they said I rolled my eyelights and said to them more like he freed me.

What did you say. The voice said in a sharp voice.

You heard what I said and if you didn't I don't repeat myself to the likes of you. I said annoyed at them.

Oh really. Then you better. . . Their voice seemed to die down and they no longer talked to me as they went completely silent. Finally I thought to myself I don't have that annoying thing talking anymore. But ink has explaining about what the voices are specifically. Well at least to me. I am directly connected to this.

I snap out of my thoughts as I look over to see what was going on right now. I noticed a portal was summoned, cross and dust where carrying dream and blue who seemed to have passed out. I see ink that started to stand and tried to walk towards the portal. He stopped and started to shake violently as he started to fall forward.

"Ink!!!" Cross shouted with concern and fear in his voice. I heard my voice start laughing hysterically as ink was falling. As if time has slowed down for me I quickly teleported in front of him as he landed softly on my chest. It was a nice feeling having him here. I slowly move my arms gently to his waist as I support him up. Ink looked up at me with a slight rainbow tint. Cute.

"Ha ha. I guess I'm still dizzy after what just happened." Ink said in a tired voice. "You can let go now Error I know how you don't like being touched." He tried pushing me away lightly. I didn't know what to say. I would have thought he would forget or at least not even worried about that now.

I looked down at ink staring at his ever changing eyelights and gave him a soft smile. He looked at me as his rainbow blush grew a little more as he quickly looked away. Ha cute. I thought what can I do to help. He clearly did not have the energy so what can I do right now.

Ah ha. I'll just carry him. I grab ink, holding him bridal style trying to make sure he was some what comfortable. As I did this ink let out a squeak as his blush grew even bigger. He looks adorable like this.

Ew how can you even think someone as ugly as him can be adorivble. The voice said out loud. I growled at them warning them to say it again. I looked down to see ink if he heard what they say. Worry clearly write on my face.

He looked at me and smiled. He said, "E-Error you don't have to carry me. I'm fine. I can walk on my own." I blushed a little at me realizing what I was doing now. I shook my head side to side to side at what he said. He was clearly lieing I mean he just fell from trying to walk.

"No you are not fine ink so let me just carry you. Okay." I said in a soft tone hoping he would give in.

"Fine." Ink sighs in defeat. I smirk at my small victory. I start to walk towards the portal while carting ink in my arms. He kept asking if I was okay or if he was bothering me. Which he wasn't this was my choice after all. As I was about to say something I realized that ink was really light. Like too light to even be consider healthy. I take a closer look at ink. He looked like he hasn't slept weeks. He was shaking his head or moving around as if he was trying to fight off his sleep.

Questions about ink and the situation started running threw my mind. Since no one even tried to talk. Questions like what are the voices exactly? How are they connected to ink? Does ink eat or even sleep? Does he even take care of himself? What is happening right now?

Why don't you just ask inky~ I mean he is stupid and us less but he knows a lot more then you think. They stopped talking as they giggled at what they said. I might ask ink but later right now he look tired. I looked at ink he was frowning as he yawned. I frown he must still be able to hear that stupid voice. I pull him closer to me in a hugging way trying to comfort him. I'll ask questions later he should sleep for now.

As we walk through the portal it seemed ink was still trying to fight his sleep. We we're now in nightmares castle. Specificly the living room where the couch was. I put ink down on the couch laying on it taking up all the space. I hoped this would make him give in to his sleep but he just sat up immediately after I was out of the way.

I face Palm myself. Why did I even think that he would actually sleep. Is he is always so stubborn or what. I watched as everyone else walked in. Most of them carrying someone while the other just walking through.

Authors note.
I just want to say thank you to who ever reads my story. I think your all amazing and I can't thank you guys enough. I wanted to post this earlier but I had some family matters to deal with but now I'm free UwU. I post another chapter as soon as possible. I wonder if people even read this. Oh well that's all I have to say bye bye UwU.