30:Sleep over

Art does not belong to me and all credit goes to the original artists. Please read the note I left for today. 

Ink pov~
"Fine we can have a sleep over." Dream sighed out exhasperated.

"Yay!" Blue exclaimed excitedly. Throwing his arms in the air as he jumped around.

"Yes! Thanks dream for agreeing. Now let's start this sleep over." I shouted excitedly. Dream excitement grew as well as he smiled happily at us.

"Okay so we need blankets, pillows, stuff animals, sleeping bags, and pjs! Ah I can't wait! I'm going to my room and get everything I need! I'll be right back I promise!" Blue quickly rambled on as he ran upstairs to his room.

"Well I'll be doing the same! Call us if you need help with anything ink okay. I can't wait for this sleep over!" Dream shouted as he quickly left to his room with a smile on his face.

I giggled at their antics. A fond smile reaching my face. Well I guess that just leaves me here. I might as well get up and go to get my things in my room. Let's just hope I can actually stand long enough to get to my room.

Before even getting up I sat there for a bit, mustering up as much strength and motivation my body will need for the quick trip to my room. I slowly got up on wobbly legs as my body ached with pain. Finally being able to get some sort of balance I slowly walked to the stair case grabbing broomie along the way. Deciding to use him as a crutche as I continued my gruelingly slow trip to my room.

Once I finally reached my room. I was out of breath. Breathing throught my mouth hoping it didn't sound like I was gasping for air. I should really work out or something. Walking up those stairs wad horrible and they weren't even that many. I thought to myself as I continued to gasp for air.

Finally managing my breathing into a some sort of normal pattern. I opened the door to my room. Promptly walking in I made sure to close the door behind me. As I finally allowed myself to collapse on the ground face first. My grip on broomie lossening a bit. The floor that I was greeted with was my very lovely and nice waxed wooden floor. With the few colorful paint splashes here and there that couldn't be removed.

Having decided that I spent enough time with the floor I get up with shaky arms and legs. My back against the door as I grab a hold of broomie again to use as a crutche. Slowly working my way towards the closet that wasn't to far from me. I start my journey to it.

What felt like miles of walking and panting for air. I reached my final destination. My closet. I really do need to work out or is it the pain? Doesn't matter anyways. I thought to myself, shaking the thoughts away. Opening the door to the closet I start taking out the things I would need.

I took out my brown sleeping bag as well as my favorite sleep wear/pjs. Which consisted of my favourite rainbow hoodie, black sports shorts, and rainbow socks.

Already knowing I wouldn't have the strength to carry the things I took out to my bed seeing as I struggled to just drag myself over to the closet. I gently threw them at my bed that also was right behind me. 

Quickly twirling around to face my bed. I walked towards it seeing that I took out everything that I needed from my closet. Finally taking a seat on my soft plushy bed. I let out a sigh of relief as my eye sockets closed. Enjoying this momentary relief.

Prying my eyes open I look over at the items I was taking out of the room. Not having anything else to put off my need to change to my pjs. I start to get dressed. Struggling for what seemed to be an eternity.

Eventually finishing my eternal struggle of changing to pjs. I look over at my sash. That laid innocently on the bed next to me. Internally debating on whether or not I should wear it. On one hand it should be safe in my room and it not like someone would try to steal it. But on the other hand what if I lose them, forget to take them, or what if they break?