21:Brothers?

The picture does not belong to me all credit goes to the original artists.

Destruction pov
3 skeletons walked in through a portal. They look familer for some reason. I decided to take a closer look and instantly knew who these 3 where. It was further confirmed when I hear their voices.

"We have arrived. What's up my beautiful sluts." Lust shouted out with one hand on his hip and the other in the air. While geno stood behind and gave a small wave. Classic just standing looking like he's sleeping.

I can't believe they are here. Yo I hope they don't out me about what happened last time. I would be fucking screwed if they did. I guess I could keep watching and see if their going to be talking shit about me.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here." Ink said with a smile.

"Well were here to make sure you actually eat and take care of yourself especially after what creation and destruction did last time." Lust said as he walked towards the table. Dragging geno and classic with him. I can't believe they talking shit about me. I mean you guys love me right.

I watched as they grabbed chairs for who knows where to put with the rest of them. A few looked at lust with a disgusted face or annoyed. I for one just think lust is annoying as fuck. Lol. Ok ok. Let's see what their doing now. Yah as you can tell I ain't the best at this shit. Ok. Leave me alone.

"Hiya lust. It's good to see you." Blue said standing as he waved hello to lust.

"Like wise." Dream said with a polite smile.

"What are you doing here?" Nightmare asked annoyed and confused. Classic was already sleeping on the table while geno tried to hide in his scarf. Lust just sat there taking the food. Man I wish I could eat food. I would have eaten all of it since no one seems to just sit and eat around here. Am I right or am I right.

Anyways lust said," I just said why we are here."

"I mean he has a point." Horror said grinning at nightmare. In reply nightmare just rolled his one eye light and continued to eat. Soon after everyone else started to talk and continue to eat. It looked peaceful.

Classic was sleeping with his head on the table next to killer and horror. Geno sat with blue and dream talking and eating with them. Lust sitting next to ink while he tried to shove more food on his plate with the help of error. I'm guessing most of them are talking about their crushes or some shit. And I swear if they are talking shit about me I will go there at beat their boney asses myself.

I thought the introduction of these 3 would be much more interesting or entertaining. But nooo it just was like it was normal. Like it happens all the time or something. Or maybe I'm just shit at narrirating unlike ink and the others. Man I can't take this seriously knowing all of you are reading this.

Something that would make it interesting is if they knew I was hear. They would try and kill me. And I mean literally kill me and creation if they met them as well. We would be nothing but dust. It would make this so much more interesting.

But it's getting borring as fuck right now. Is any thing going to happen now or what. Just as that thought crossed my mind there was another portal open. Omg someone new is coming. I wonder who it is. Finally something interesting will happen.

Lol I just realized I completely forgot about what everybody is doing. Oh well who gives a fuck anyways. Now let's see who is coming threw the portal.

Oh shit. This person(skeleton?) can actually kill me. The only one that can see me except ink and kill me except ink again obviously. And oh shit I ain't dealing with them. By bitches. Good luck with him. May you all rest in peace. Bye. I quickly left the area to errors room cause why not. Bye. Better have enjoyed my pov. It's the best.