27:What's up?!

Art does not belong to me and all credit goes to the original artists.

Nightmares pov
"Killer. Did you and ink know each other before everything else happened? You seem to be close to him?" I questioned as I looked at killer.

"Well actually. No, but before we all went down to breakfast I ran into ink." Killer answered.

"Really? Then what happened?"

"Well ink helped me with my nightmares and other things. I really owe him one."

"You had nightmares killer!? Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you."

"Well I just didn't want to bother you. You've done so much for me and even helped me with my emotions when you gave them back. I didn't want to ask for more."

"Killer you would never be a bother to me. I care about you. Okay."

"I- Okay." Killer responded as a few black tears rolled down his face. I reach over to killer and slowly embrace him in a hug. Killer quickly returning the hug as he burried his face in my chest. My jacket getting soaked from the tears.

I rubbed circles on his back as I continued to hug him. Knowing he needed this as much as I wanted this.

I looked down at him and smiled. He was so small compared to me. I really do love him don't I. I would tell him but now isn't the right time. Especially with everything that's going on at the moment.

"What's wrong nighty?" Killer asked as he looked up at me. Taking his burried face away from my chest. Tears no longer apparent. I smiled seeing him just makes me feel positivity. Eww, but only for killer.

"Nothings wrong. Why do you ask?" I answered killer as I looked at his black empty eye sockets.

"I don't know you seem to be acting happier then usual. Like something inside you has been lifted." Killer stated like what he said was absolut truth.

"I don't know what your talking about kills?"

"Really?" Killer inquired with a look of disbelief.

"Okay. So maybe that talk with reaper and lust helped a little and made me realize somethings."

"Like what? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Just about our past." I responded. My head turned away from him as I continued to hold him. Not wanting him to see me as weak. Even though I've already told him when he had no emotions to react too. I probably shouldn't have told h-

I felt a hand gently touch my cheek as it snapped me away from my thoughts. It gently moved my head to face the owner of the hand. Killer looked at me with soft, concerned, and most of all caring eyes.

"I'm sorry I asked but I understand. I hope you know that I am here for you just as much as you are here for me nighty. You mean a lot to me." Killer confessed as he stared at me the whole time.

I smiled as I pulled killer back into my chest so that he wouldn't see my face as I hugged him. My face shoved onto his skull as a few stray tears slipped out. I love you killer. I just don't think right now is the right time to tell you. Not now. Not like this. I felt small hands rubbing circles around my back as I broke into a grin.

Pulling killer away. I decided I wasn't going to tell him just yet but that doesn't mean I can't do something for him.

I looked at killer as he pouted from the lost of contact. But I'll think he'll be happy about what I'll tell him next.

"So kills would you like to go-." I was abruptly cut off as someone else's annoying voice filled the room. Making the room become quiet. It was none other then.