When You Trip Over Air

Eren:
He would laugh. He would definitely laugh- but then realize you were in pain and help you up. Of course, you would get upset and kick him in the shin as soon you were on your feet which resulted in him falling over at the amount of force you put into it. "Shit! Y/N what the hell!?"
"Shut the hell up Titan bitch."

Levi:
He would stare blankly for a few moments before amusement flashed through his eyes. He wouldn't bother to help you up since you were already up on your feet two seconds after your fall, acting like nothing happened.
"What was that Y/N?"
"I do random gravity checks."
"..."
"....uh....Just keep walking."

Armin:
He would be concerned and immediately start helping you up, checking for injuries in the process.
"Are you okay Y/N?!"
"Shhh. Yeah I'm fine."

Jean:
He would laugh obnoxiously and make fun of you for the rest of the day. He would never let it go.
"Haha- you face planted-"
"Shut your whore mouth horse face."

Erwin:
He would keep walking, acting like he didn't just see what he thought he saw. He would mostly play it off cool for not only his sake but for yours and would only ask if you were okay hours later when you two were in his office alone.
"Are you okay Y/N?"
"Huh?"
You totally forgot about it.

Mikasa:
Her eyebrows would furrow slightly as she crouched down beside you. She would look around to see what the hell happened before helping you up.
"What did you trip over?"
"Uh...Jean did it."
It was a reflex. Long story short, Jean was black and blue and completely clueless by the end of the day.

Connie:
Connie would point a finger at you and start poking fun at you, but jokes on him- you were prepared.
"Did you just fall?"
"No, I attacked the floor."