When You Fight Pt 2

Eren:

It had been about two or three weeks since your fall out with Eren. He hadn't bothered trying to speak to you and due to your pride, you didn't bother trying to talk to him either. Why should you try to put in effort when he refused to do the same?

So anyways, you were walking down the hall, having just come back from a meeting with the other squad leaders. You got promoted about a week ago, which was honestly a surprise but you weren't stupid enough to turn down the offer.

You walked hastily towards your quarters, wanting to gather up the paperwork you were working on, your new adviser trailing behind you in a hurry to match your pace. "Y/n-Sama. Slow down will you?" The male behind her fretted, finally catching up when she slowed down a little.

Laughter and voices met her ears as a group turned the corner, her eyes immediately locked onto teal ones as they began to cross paths. He didn't seem the slightest bit bothered by the tension and didn't even acknowledge her. "How many documents do I have left?" She asked her adviser as she past Eren, their shoulders brushing.

"About 4 more miss." He answered back, looking down at the papers in his hand.

Eren eyed her adviser before walking away with the group. It was clear that he was confused but other then that, he didn't say anything.

This was how it was going go be for awhile, she knew that much.

Armin:
Armin had been trying to get your attention all day. He felt terrible for raising his voice at you and begged for you to talk to him, or at least look in his direction. "Please. I'm sorry!"

Eventually you got fed up and decided to hear him out. "What is it?

"Please," He began, grabbing your hands as he kneeled at your feet. "Forgive me. I can't live without you.."

You didn't know what to say at first but the more you thought about it, he could have just had a bad day.

"I..."

Its up to you to forgive him or not

Connie:

Connie was traumatized to say the least. He didn't know why he acted the way he did but no matter how many times he tried to get you to let him in, you never did. Your door remained closed and you never came out.

You were violated and felt as though he wanted you for your body and for pleasure rather then you as a person. You didn't even want to see his face.

Things would never be the same between the two of you. You were more then just an object of pleasure, you were a person with feelings, hobbies and dreams. He didn't seem to understand that until it was too late.

Jean:

Jean had a pride but after a few weeks of no communication, he was at your feet, refusing to release your legs from his hold. He begged and begged for you to take him back but you only stared behind tears pooled in your e/c eyes. You couldn't even say anything but he knew that you were just as upset as he was.

It may not be right away, but eventually you would overcome the tension. He would be sure to make it up to you, as long as it took.

"Please don't cry y/n. I don't ever want to see your tears, knowing I'm the cause of your pain."

Levi:

Levi left flowers on your shared bed the next day, along with an apology letter. You wasted no time throwing it out. He'd see the broken flowers in the trash bin the next day and sigh quietly. If he couldn't apologize to you face to face like a man then you didn't want anything to do with him.

He hurt you emotionally and physically.

You flinched everytime he passed you in the hall and during training, he'd stare at you from a distance. He knew he screwed up. Was an apology really gonna fix it though?

As more days passed, he pulled you to the side to talk to you but you only ripped you hand away without a word.

"Don't walk away from me, cadet."

"Shut the hell up." You said calmly, you voice monotone and stern as you entered the mess hall, slamming the door closed behind you.

Mikasa:
Mikasa realized how much she regretted her actions about two hours after storming away. Connie had already explained the situation to her and she felt anxiety built up within her.

She was determined to talk to you and apologize but you ignored all of her attempts which hurt her even more. She knew she messed up and now she didn't know how to fix it. She tried everything. Flowers, food, apologizing. She was running out of options.

But sometimes happy endings don't really happen do they?

Kidding. After about three days, you two sat down and talked about it and she made it up to you if you know what I mean 🤭

Erwin:

Yeah. He wasn't regretful at all and you practically despised him now. You both felt as though your relationship wasn't worth fixing but secretly, Erwin missed your company.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐎𝐓 | 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 🎉