How Protective They Are

Eren:
He is so overprotective it's crazy. He will have you by his side at all times and have you by Mikasa's side when he's in Titan form. He would go crazy if you got hurt. He's overprotective. He would have you on his horse.

Levi:
He would be extremely protective of you. He would watch you from afar and you would be in his squad. He watches out for danger around you and makes sure you don't even get a scratch. He's overprotective. He would have you either on his horse or beside him on a horse.

Armin:
You would be with him on expeditions and he would try to protect you. You end up protecting him instead. Your overprotective.

Jean:
He would be overprotective but not that bad. He would watch you when your beside him. He would laugh if you got hurt depending on how bad it is.

Connie:
He's not that protective unless it's a serious situation. He would have you near him so he can protect you. If you got just he would insult either you or the Titan depending on how bad it is.

Mikasa:
She is extremely overprotective like Levi you will be near her at all times and she watches you like a hawk. You would be beside her on a horse. She will not let anyone hurt you. She's overprotective.

Erwin:
He wouldn't be that protective. He would have you on Levi's squad so you don't get just and have Levi or Mikasa watch you. He's protective.