When Your On Your Period

Eren:
You are perverted
You went outside to find Eren and saw him training so you went over to him. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back putting your arm around him. He looked shocked but waved it off giving you a kiss on the forehead. You kissed his lips and trailed your hands down his chest. He pulled away and looked at you funny you only smiled sheepishly in return. "You feeling okay?" He asked looking at you. "Uhhh my stomach kinda hurts can you make it better?" You asked looking at him hopefully. He smirked and asked "Are you sick or something?" "No." You said wrapping your arms around his torso and putting your head on his chest. He hugged back softly while you looked up at him then rubbed your hands up and down his back. He pulled away again and looked at you funny once more. "What." You asked getting irritated suddenly. He was shocked at your sudden mood swing. You then jumped on him wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

You started kissing his neck leaving Hickeys. He tried to pull you off but couldn't. You just held on tighter, he sighed and walked over to your room you finally got down and went on your tippy toes and kissed him on the lips, then proceeded to walk away, leaving him confused.

Levi:
Exited/Playful
You skipped to his office despite the pain in your stomach. You opened the door quietly and closed it. You looked over at him to see him already looking at you. You skipped to his desk and grabbed his hand yanking him up. He looked at you confused.

"Let's go play a game, or skip around, or eat, or read!" You shouted enthusiastically. He looked at you weirdly and sat back down continuing his paperwork. "Ohhh come ooonnnnn!" You said, he just ignored you. You then thought of an idea. "Fine if you won't do something with me then I'll go do something with someone else." You said pouting. He looked up at you and raised an eyebrow. "Like who?" He asked, you thought then a smirk graced your lips. "Erwin." You said he shrugged and you skipped out of the room. It was only then he realized what you said.

You were in Erwin's office playing chess and he was winning but you didn't care. When all of a sudden Erwin's office doors swung open. You looked up to see Levi with a murderous look. You smiled, "Erwin, I'm winning....loser" you said laughing. You moved a chess piece, as he looked down then he rolled his eyes. "You aren't even playing right....Do you even know how to play?" He asked looking at you. "It doesn't matter if I know how to play." You said picking up the instructions. Erwin rolled his eyes while you were sticking your tongue out in concentration while looking at the instructions.

Levi then ripped them out of your hands gaining yours and Erwin's attention again. You quickly dashed out ad there with Levi right behind you.

Armin:
Perverted

You were laying down beside Armin, with him reading a book to you. You all of a sudden rolled on top of him and started kissing him. He blushed as he kissed back. You trailed you hands up his thighs making him blush harder. You slid your hands under his shirt, ad started kissing his neck. He was as red as a tomato 🍅.

He grabbed your hands and put you beside him stopping you from making it more heated. "Aren't you touchy today.... are you ok?" He asked worriedly looking at you with concern. You giggled shaking your head. "I'm fine." You said but your smile turned into a frown when a cramp came up. You ground burying you face into Armin's pillow. He then realized what was going on. He sighed rubbing your stomach, and thought,

This will be a loooong week.

Jean:
Moody

Jean was pulling your hair while you were talking to the Levi squad giving a report on your guys last expedition. You slapped his hand away glaring at him. He kept doing it much to your dismay.

"JEAN CUT IT OUT OR I WILL CUT YOU FINGERS OFF AND SHOVE THEM SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL HAVE A REASON TO BE AN ASSHOLE, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE ILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER EVEN MET ME, SO HELP ME GOD YOU'LL REGRET EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ANNOY ME!!!!!!" You screamed turning to the side to look at him. He was scared, in shock, and almost pissed his pants.

Everyone looked at you in shock, even Levi's eyes were widen slightly. Eren all of a sudden busted out laughing, sighing you continued your report ignoring their shocked states.

Connie:
Moody

You were eating lunch at Eren's table when Connie sat down beside you. You ignored him as he was telling jokes to everyone and kept nudging you trying to get a reaction. You tried to be calm about it but then he did it again.

"I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T QUIT NUDGING ME I WILL CUT YOUR ELBOW OFF AND FEED IT TO THE TITANS!!"  You screamed in his face. The whole mess hall was deathly quiet. You ignored them and stood up walking out of the room.

Mikasa:
Sad

You were in your room crying over nothing. You sighed and got up not bothering to while your tears and went to the training field where Mikasa would be. You walked outside and looked around for her. You saw Eren but didn't see her, sighing you walked over to Eren and grabbed his shirt stopping him from training with Jean...by the way he was totally winning.

He turned around and looked down at you. His eyes widen as he saw your tear stained face. "What happened?!" He asked, "I don't even know!" You said crying again. He panicked, as Jean laughed. "Crybaby!" He shouted at you making you cry harder. Eren got pissed and quickly turned around punching Jean in the face. He picked you up and looked around. "Where's Mikasa?" He asked looking around. "I don't know!" You said crying harder.

He looked around until he spotted her training with Reiner. He speed walked over to her making her look in our direction. Once she saw you in Eren's arms she assumed the worst and ran over to you snatching you out of his arms and looking at your crying. "What happened!?!" She snapped at Eren he looked sacredly at her. "I-I don't know, I swear she came up to me and rugged on my shirt when I was training with Jean and when I turned around she was crying, then Jean called her a crybaby when she said she couldn't find you making her cry harder then I punched him, picked her up and took her to you!" He said. 

Mikasa's eyes were murderous, she took you over to the steps and sat you down. She then looked for Jean and saw him rubbing his jaw where Eren had punched him. She walked over to him and beat the mess outa him. Then she came over to you and picked you up before walking to her dorm and setting you down on her bed. "What's wrong?" She asked softly kneeling down in front of you. "I don't know.... my stomach hurts really bad." You said looking down. She tilted you chin and then she realized what you were going threw. She laid you down and laid beside you cuddling you for the rest of the day.

Erwin:
Controlling

You were organizing your boyfriends papers when he walked into the room. "What are you doing?" He asked looking confused. "Organizing, What does it look like?"  You said sassily. "Aren't you extra sassy today?" He asked teasingly. "Get me the stapler." You commanded. "Aren't I the commander?" He teased again. "JUST GET ME THE DAMN STAPLER BEFORE I STAPLE YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND TAPE YOU TO THE WALL!!" You screamed making him jump and do as told.