When You Fight

Eren:
You were walking down the hall looking for Eren because he has been busy lately and hasn't been spending time with you which you understood but you really wanted to see him.
You soon gave up when you couldn't find him and when to his dorm. You knocked since he shared with Armin also and did t want to be rude.

Armin opened the door and smiled when he saw you. "Hey Armin, is Eren here?" You asked nicely. "Uhh yeah." He said and walked out to give you guys space which you were thankful for. You saw him with a mad expression sitting on his bed. You sat beside him, "You okay?" You asked concerned. He didn't answer so you sat in silence for five minutes till you spoke up again. "What's wrong?" You asked while putting your hand on his shoulder.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE!?" He screamed which shocked you, then you also got angry at his behavior. "I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU ASS!" You screamed just as loud white shocked him but made him even more angry. "WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!" He screamed back standing up. You stood up also, and glared ant him. "WELL YOU DIDNT HAVE TO GET MAD ABOUT IT AND START SCREAMING LIKE A CHILD!" You screamed again, he got even more mad and got all up in you face. "I AM NOT A CHILD, AT LEAST I CAN ACTUALLY DEFEND MYSELF, I HAVE TO SAVE YOUR ASS ALL THE TIME AND ITS SO ANNOYING, I COULD BE SAVING SOMEONE ELSES LIFE NOT LETTING THEM DIE!!" He screamed louder. "THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO SAVE MY ASS ANYMORE BECAUSE WE'RE DONE!" You screamed running out and slamming the door.

Levi:
You were bringing your boyfriend tea because he's been stressed out with Titans and all the paperwork. You opened the door as he looked up at you, you put the tea down and sat in a chair in front of his desk.

You guys didn't say anything to each other as he sipped his tea and continued with his paperwork. "Why don't you take a small break and walk around outside with me for a little, it'll clear your mind." You said looking at him with hope in your eyes. "No." He said disappointing you. "Please?" You ask, "I SAID NO NOW SHUT UP AND GO AWAY BRAT!" He screamed making you jump, surprising you. "Levi you need to calm down." You said calmly. "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I SAID GET OUT NOW LISTEN, OR ARE TOU HARDHEADED?!?" He screamed again, that's when you got angry. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING HARDHEADED YOU BITCH?!" You screamed back surprising him. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?" He screamed throwing his tea cup filled with tea near you, it shattered against your chair and a piece of glass cut you cheek. "You heard me." You whispered standing up. "You know what we're done."  You said walking out of his office and slamming the door.

Armin:
You were reading when Armin busted threw your door. You looked at him concerned,
"Are you okay?" You asked cautiously. "No, I'm not!" He shouted startling you. You got worried and stood up. "What's wrong?" You asked, "JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!" He screamed scaring you but making you silent. "YOUR SO ANNOYING YOU CAN EVEN LET ME TALK BEFORE QUESTIONING ME!" He screamed in anger. "If I'm so annoying then get out." You said he then realized what he said and walked towards you. "I SAID GET OUT!" You screamed as tears ran down your face. He walked out the door shutting it silently as you cried.

Jean:
Jean came into your room drunk beyond helping he stumbled while you just stared. "GOD DAMMIT HELP ME!" He screamed at you, you stood up and said,  "Not till you ask nicely." He got mad, "YOUR SO ANNOYING!" You then lost it. "EXCUSE ME, BUT YOU CAME IN HERE- IF IM SO ANNOYING THEN LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK WITH YOUR STUPID DRUNK ASS BECAUSE WE'RE DONE!" He walked out slamming your door.

Connie:
You were sick and tired and Connie came into your room and jumped into your bed.  "Connie I'm sick." You whispered to him. "I can make you feel better." he said trailing his hand up your thigh. "No Connie." you said blushing. "Please?" He asked, "We've never done it." He said. "I'm sick." You said "So?" He questioned
"No." You said again.

He got mad and stood up. "FINE THEN WE'RE DONE!" He shouted stomping out your door and slamming it.

Mikasa:
You were laying down when Mikasa walked in mad as ever. "Wha-" you started, "Are you cheating on me!?" She asked. You looked at her confused and shocked. "What are you talking about?"  You asked "You and Connie we're flirting!" She said. Then you realized what she was talking about. Connie and you were making jokes and insulting each other. It may have seen like you were flirting because Connie was getting In your face . You were only playing around you weren't flirting just seeing who had better insults and jokes. "No Mikasa we-" "Forget it we're done!" She shouted slamming the door in your face

Erwin:
You and Erwin were arguing about him not spending enough time with you and already being busy but you understood that he gets really busy sometimes though.

"I just want ten minuets with you that's it!" You shouted. "I'm to busy y/n!" He shouted back. "You know what I don't have time for this." He said about to walk out. "You never have time for anything!" You shouted. He was about to walk out when you shouted again. "If you leave this room we're done!" He stopped and looked at you. "Fine." Then he walked out leaving you crying on the floor.