Levi X Reader Pt 2

After a few hours, you decided to pull yourself together and get something to drink in order to clear your mind but the door opened before you could. Gunther walked in and gave you a weird look. "I didn't know you were awake." He stated as he sat down in the chair beside you.

"Yeah. I woke up a little while ago." You stated dully as you pulled one of your legs to your chest. You couldn't really feel the pain in your ribs much because you were distracted by other things, as well as high pain tolerance.

The two of you were left in silence before you decided to break it. "..Is what you said true?" You asked quietly, almost inaudible. He gave you a confused stare as you locked eyes with him, the pouring outside getting stronger.

"That Levi cheated on me with Petra." You clarified as you sat up a little straighter, waiting for an answer.

"It wasn't like that, she kissed him first." He mumbled as he scratched the back of his neck. "First?" She said slowly, her now dull eyes staring i o his soul. You could tell he was getting uncomfortable.

"So it is true." She sighed as she slid off the bed. Gunther stood up and reached out to you. "You shouldn't be out of be-" "Fuck off."

After that clear and cold statement, you walked out without looking back, draping your scouts jacket over your shoulders.

~~~~

3rd POV

It was evident that this little thing has been happening for awhile and no one told her a thing. The people she thought of as family betrayed her trust.

A shadow casted over her eyes as she headed down the hall, ignoring all the chatter of the cadets around her. Despite being surrounded by so many people..in that moment she felt so alone.

"What are you doing out of bed?" He low and unemotional voice stated with authority. She didn't bother to look up, no one could tell what was going on in her mind even if they tried.

Despite everything that they had been through as a couple, he degraded her and stopped so low as to cheat. He lied to her and she trusted him. She loved him and was there when he was at his worse.

Knowing all of that, she said the only words that she could muster up what she was feeling.

"I hate you."