When you get lost

Eren:

He would get mad, he would be in a bad mood and extremely nervous, not stopping his search. He would be worried for your safety. When he found you, he would yell at you for getting lost but then hug you afterwords. He would not let you out of his sight for a while.

Levi:

He would force the whole scout regiment to look for you. Even commander Erwin was worried, he would show no emotion but you could tell he was worried, on the inside. He would not rest until he found you, it didn't take him long to find you either. When he did find you he would scold you about getting lost. He would get mad at you then ignore you for a while, but was secretly watching you from a distance to make sure you didn't get lost again.

Armin:

He was so worried he started crying, he was looking for you for a while, but not to long, he was a pretty smart person, he found you rather quickly. He engulfed you in a hug and was crying about how worried he was and how happy he was that you were safe. He stayed by your side for a while.

Jean:

He would be mad, he would take his anger out on Eren. This starting an argument. It would take him a while to find you and when he did he picked you up and wouldn't put you down.

Connie:

He would tear up, he would be a reck and was having panic attacks off and on. He would look for you and when he found you he would tackle you in a hug and silently cry.

Mikasa:

All hell would break loose, she would look for you until she found you. Jean was supposed to stay with you but you guys got into an argument and he left, making you get lost. Mikasa best Jean into a pulp. When she found you she hugged you and whispered sweat nothings to you. She would not leave you ever again.

Erwin:

He would command the scouts to look for you. Levi ended up finding you and dragging you back to the HQ by your collar. He was scolding you the whole way. When Erwin came up to you he hugged you and he commanded someone to always be with you so it wouldn't happen again.

A/N

Sorry it took so long to update, but if you have any ideas please comment.

Love you guys,
-TheSShadow

<3