Chapter 15

Samara's pov

I had been laying out for about an hour and me and Layla were having too much fun messing with the boys. Every guy that would come over to us we would mindlessly flirt with while every once in a while glancing over at the boys who weren't very pleased with our actions.

Dejuane kept giving Layla death stares as she just kept laughing at how mad he was but I'm pretty sure if looks could kill she'd be dead. Cameron on the other hand looked too calm for my liking.

I started to get thirsty so I got up to get something from the concession stand. "Do you want something from the concession stand?" Layla looked at me questioning because normally I wouldn't ask. "Sure. Some skittles and you better not be tricking me." I laugh sending her a nod before heading over to our stuff.

As I'm getting ready to pay I realize I left my money near Layla. "I'm sorry I left my money. I'll be right back." As I'm about to go back heard a guy behind me. "It's okay I got you." I turn around abruptly not expecting that. "Are you sure I mean I have it I just left it with my friend on accident." He smiles at me while saying "I'm perfectly sure it's really no trouble."

I let him pay to thank him as I spot Cameron coming my way. I already know this isn't gonna be good Cameron grabs me by my wrist which makes me drop all the stuff I Bought and he takes me into the house

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING CAMERON," I said angrily, "I said no flirting with other guys" " I WASNT FLIRTING HE OFFERED TO GET MY FOOD" he looked like he was gonna explode.  "YOU KNOW WHAT SAMARA IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE WITH ME JUST SAY THAT" I was livid. How could he say such a thing if anything he's the one who doesn't want to be with me. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY I CANT TALK TO ONE GUY IN A FRIENDLY WAY BUT YOU CAN LET A BUNCH OF HOES BE ALL AROUND YOU" I was so mad I slapped him and I went back outside with Layla.

I sat next to her and I  could tell she knew something was wrong but she decided against saying or asking me anything. We ate the snacks we got and sat in the sun for another hour or two before we decided to head home. Me and Layla left without Cameron and Dejaune and just texted them that they could take an uber.

As soon as we got home I went straight to my room. I wasn't really in the mood to be bothered so I just sat on my bed, played my music, and read my latest book.

It had been a good hour of me reading and not being disturbed but of course someone just had to come and interrupt my peace by knocking on my door. "Come in." I continued to read my book as the person came into my room and sat beside me making my dip a little. "I wanna talk to you."

I gestured for him to continue but not looking at him. He was out of line and I won't give him the satisfaction of looking at him.

"I know I was wrong for assuming you that guy were flirting and I'm sorry." I still didn't look at him I wasn't mad at him but I wanted him to work for it. "Mara... look at me please." Still not even a glance and he called me Mara? That's new.

He came closer to me and started to kiss my neck. "I'm really sorry will you please forgive me." I had butterflies and all I could do was smile. "Your forgiven but didn't I say no sexual stuff."

I gave him an appointed look which he did not very much appreciate. "What can I say I can't help myself when it comes to you." He's an idiot a complete idiot and yet I, for some odd reason, still like him.

"I wanna take you out tonight.." I looked at him questionably. "Where, what time, and should I wear."

"6:00, something fancy, and it's a surprise." He kissed me on the cheek and walked out. I checked the time and I only two hours to get ready. What's wrong with boys? Can't even give a girl enough time to get ready.