Chapter 11

No I'm not usually aggressive but Samara has me fucked up. I look at her with a serious face and all she does is smile and put her hand on my wrist.

I'm so confused but I can't let her know that. "What did you think that was gonna do?" She cocks her to the side with a questioning look on her face. "There's a lot you need to learn about me... white boy." She removes my hand from around her neck and bumps my shoulder as she walks back over to her seat.

Stunned..... that's what I feel right now. I know she didn't just check me, I mean she did but nobody's ever done that before. I sit back down and keep my head straight looking at the teacher. That made me like her even more.

The rest of class all I could think about was her, it's not a bad thing but it's not entirely a good thing either. Once bell rang everyone was rushing to get out the door except me and Samara. I walked out after her and I immediately noticed all eyes were on her.

Speeding down the hall to my locker I can hear Samara giggling. I turn to look and see she's talking to Travon a pang of jealousy washed over me.

"Why are you staring at her" I spin around to see Amber great my day just keeps getting better and better. "I wasn't staring I was observing there's a difference." She rolls her eyes at me mumbling a low whatever.

"Look can we talk later I have to get to class" I point in the direction of my class, but don't leave her anytime to reply as I'm practically sprinting to my class.

Plopping down in my seat I let out a sigh of relief hoping Samara wasn't in this class. My hope was short lived when I saw Travon and Samara walking in the classroom.

Samara's pov
Travon is really nice guy maybe a little bit of a flirt but I can live with that. We sit all the way in the back  close to Cameron which I don't really mind.

He thought he really did something earlier with that choking shit he must've forgot who he was fucking with. Travon told me we had a sub so that means we just do whatever we want.

20 minutes into class I feel someone staring at me. I look over and sure enough Cameron was staring at me... for what I had no idea. He ghosted me and now he wants to act like the over protective boyfriend.

He motions for me to go over to him I roll my eyes but get up nonetheless. He takes my hands and pulls me down on top of him.

"What are you doing" I give him a confused look. "Why are so cuddled up with him?" He pointed over to Travon as I looked at him confused. "I'm not he's just a new friend. Why do you care?"

It took him a second to respond before he pushed me off of him "I don't care I was simply asking a question" the bell rang signaling class was over.

I sighed gathering up my stuff heading to lunch. I just don't understand Cameron one minute he's worried about why I'm 'cuddled up' with Travon and the next he's pushing me off of him acting as if he doesn't care.

I walk into the lunch walking over to the table where Layla's sitting. As I get get closer I realize the only available seat is next to Travon and across from Cameron. Great.

Sitting down I smile at everyone noticing some faces I hadn't seen before.

"Samara this is Vanessa," Layla pointed to an Asian girl sitting next Cameron. I smiled and waved. "This is Holland." Holland looked up from her phone and I realized I knew her from that ice cream place. "We've met before. We had a good talk." She smile

Ten minutes into lunch this group of boys came by our table. "Ugh what do y'all want now" Layla turned towards the group and rolled her eyes. "We just came to figure out who your new friend was."