Chapter 13

The next day at school was going pretty good I tried avoiding Cameron as much as possible, until I felt and arm tug me ,suddenly I was in a janitors closet and you guessed it Cameron was the one who pulled me in there.
"You can't just avoid me your whole life you can't hide the feeling you get around me Samara"he said
"Oh yeah watch me" I said trying to walk out ,he pulled me closer to him our lips were centimeters apart
Cameron's pov
"It hurt me a lot knowing Samara hates me but I can't stop my feelings for her and the more I'm away from her ,the more I want her but right now our lips were centimetres apart and one of my hands were around her waist and the other was on her arm I pushed her against the wall and stared into her eyes then she smashed her lips on mine for a good 5 seconds then she pulled away

"I told you you can't hide your feelings" I said with a smirk
"Consider this a goodbye kiss" and she walked out that's when I knew I fucked up.

It was free period and I knew that layla and Dejuane are probably outside smoking so that's were I went to ask Layla advice, when I went out there I saw them making out which reminded me of Samara damn I'm fucked "hey Layla ...can I talk to you"

"Sure" she got up and Dejuane looked mad "bro this better be important I'm not done with her" I laughed " ha she will be back"

Layla's pov
Cameron seemed really scared so I asked him what's up "I really need your advice and you can't tell ANYONE I'm trusting you" I was a little confused but agreed still. "I promise" I rubbed his back hoping to comfort him in his distressed looking state.

"Okay .....I like Samara ...like a lot I've never felt like this before with anyone, she makes me nervous when I'm around her...but she wants nothing to do with me, she doesn't understand we can't be together" I felt bad for him but I also understood where Samara was coming from.

"Well if you really like her you will do what you can to be with her" I wasn't shocked I knew they liked each other even if they tried to hide it. Cameron started crying that's when I knew he was serious I grabbed him and hugged him. Samara walked by while she was talking the Dejaune and saw me I could tell she was really mad and so was Dejuane and all I could do was look at them "hey Cameron let's go back to my place and we can come up with a plan."

He nodded his and we were on our way. "I know you really like her so I have a plan. I'll throw a costume party here tonight and tell everyone to come outside to the pool area she will be in my room because I will ask her to get something for me and you will already be there I'll run upstairs and lock to door from the outside and then you guys can't leave until you text me and I'll take her so she can't text anyone"

Cameron's pov
Holy shit that's a great idea, layla tweeted that she was having a party then we heard a knock on the door Dejaune came over he was mad, as soon as he saw me is pushed me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I don't know why he was so mad it's not like I wanna get with Layla.

"DEJUANE FUCKING STOP" layla yelled almost at the top of her lungs. "Stop are you kidding me you want me to stop while your over here cheating on me" that caught Layla by surprise. Her eyes widened.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU HAVE NO TRUST IN ME THATS WHAT A RELATIONSHIP IS ITS ABOUT  TRUST I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU AND ESPECIALLY NOT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND GET TF OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She was fuming I had never seen Layla this mad.

"...I'm sorry" Layla shook her head and pointed towards the door, "Leave" Then he left I went after him and explained everything and he looked like felt like shit. "Damn bro I fucked up she is going to stay pissed at me I guess I'll try at the party to ask her to forgive me." He ran a hand down his face.

Samara's pov
Layla told me that her and camron had nothing going on which I was relieved because no matter how much he hurts me I'll always feel something or him. I started to look through my closet.