Chapter 5

I guess I should understand why they're here I mean it is a rich people party in a rich people town. As long as they don't talk to me I should be fine. "Hey you're starting do you think he's cute or something?" I look over at Kiona who's making a confused face.

"Oh um no. No I know them. When I met my sister yesterday we went to the park to meet her friends and that's Cameron and his girlfriend" I say while shaking my head.

"You never told us about that. Are they cool people" I explain the whole jumping out the window situation and how Cameron's girlfriend is a racist bitch. "Wow I would've dragged her you have a lot of patience" JJ points at me.

After standing around for a while we go our separate ways. Tyrone staying with me and Kiona going with Michelle and JJ. That is until I run into Peyton. "Oh I'm so sorry I guess I wasn't watching were I was going." She rushes out with an apolitical look on her face.

"It's fine. Um Peyton met Tyrone, Tyrone met Peyton." They shook hands and Peyton gave him a small smile. "Me and the rest of my friends are gonna play truth or dare if y'all wanna join"

I look at Tyrone hoping he would say no but as always luck is not on my side as he tells her sure.

We follow her into this room at the back of the house  where Layla, Dejuane, Cameron, and Amber were all sitting all around the room. Suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder I turn to see Tyrone looking at me.

"What nigga" I shoo his hand away "you ain't gotta nudge me like that" he just laughs and points over to Layla. "Who's that?" He looks like a kid in a candy store. "That my friend is my new 'sister'" I pat his chest and walk over to the couch to sit next to Peyton.

"Alright are we playin or what" Cameron asks looking at everyone. Everyone says yes and I can't help but see Tyrone staring Layla down like damn and then I notice that Dejuane sees and he looks pissed "truth or dare" Peyton ask me "hmmm dare" I regretted saying that as soon as she gave me a devilish look and looked at Cameron "sooo I dare you and Cameron to make out for 30 seconds in front of everyone"I see ambers face which makes me wanna do it so he gets up and pulls me close to him the smell of his cologne smells like coconut which smells so good.

Cameron's pov
I pull her closer to me to make her feel more relaxed, I push her hair behind her ear and slowly and pationetly kiss her then I grabbed her waist which made her arch her back a little then she put her hands under my shirt it made me sigh loud. When she put her tounge in my mouth I could taste the mint in her breathe. She bit my lip as we pulled away. I wish it wasn't over, but the look on Amber's face made me think other wise. "Damnnn that was crazy" I rolled my eyes at Dejuane and went back to my seat on the floor.

Dejuane's pov
Just by the look on Cameron's face a felt something during that kiss with Samara I'll just have to talk to him about that later. What's really getting under my skin is the fact that this bum Tyrone keeps flirting with Layla. I know she's my best friend but I've liked her for the longest I just haven't told her yet.

Samara asks Tyrone truth or dare of course he picks dare. "Y'all got Nutella or something he lick?" We all look at Samara like she was crazy. "Yeah I'll go get it" we watch as Peyton gets up to go to the kitchen. That's when we look to Samara for her to explain.

"I dare Tyrone to lick Nutella off the inside of Layla's thigh" my eyes widen I don't think I'm gonna be able to watch this. Peyton hands Tyrone the Nutella and Layla puts a line of it going down her thigh. "Make sure you lick it all" he nods as Layla lays on the ground.

As he licks the last bit I hear her let out a slight moan. I stand up so fast push him off her and throw a punch straight at his face. I keep hitting him til I get pulled back by who I assume is Cameron. "Chill bro chill take a walk I'll come find you." With that I walk out the outside into the backyard.

I sit down on a bench when I feel someone sit next to me. I look over and see Samara. I sigh and put my head in my hands I feel her small hand come to rub my back. "I know you like Layla. So I know that's why you did it, it's okay to be jealous there's different ways to handle it though"

I keep my head down feeling awful. "She likes you too you know she would never admit because she thinks it would 'ruin the friendship'" but I'm sure if you told her how you felt it would change her mind" I look up at her and she gives me a small smile.

"Do you think you could maybe help me with what to say?" I was reluctant to ask but did so anyway. "I would love to help you. I'm actually moving to your school Thursday so we could go somewhere after school and talk." a wide smile makes appears on my face as I hug her.

"You're a really good friend you know that" she laughs "I try my hardest. Now let's get back to the party" and we walk back in side by side.

I see Layla comforting Tyrone I know that's what he wanted just to make me more mad then Layla saw me and dragged me in the room "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DEJAUNE" she was pissed I could tell. "I don't fucking know it just made me mad....probably because were best friends and I never imagined anyone else doing that to you." I look down at her making sure she could see how sorry I was.

"I understand that but you can't go fighting everyone who touches me" she gives me and comforting hug "You have to admit I lasted a while but he keeps flirting with you it's uncomfortable for me. That's like me and Samara flirting" she immediately turns serious. "If you ever do that Dejaune we will never talk again got it." I put my hands up in defense "I got it."

Samaras POV
I really know they like each other but Layla won't admit it and I don't know about Tyrone. Speaking of Tyrone he walks over to me "What's his problem" he asks pointing over to Dejuane. "Well idk I mean there not dating but that's his best friend and let's just say he's protective of her"

I tried to find the right words so let's hope he got the point. "Ohh well I don't play with people's feelings" I know this nigga did not just say that "Now nigga we both know that's a lie" I laugh so hard "I'm serious Mara... do you think you could put me on" I turn around to look at Layla when I realize Dejuane heard him ask to put him on..... welppp I'm toast or he's toast.... maybe we're both toast..