Chapter 7

It took a minute but she kisses me back. She..... Kissed...... Me? After a short minute we pulled away she still had her eyes closed probably trying to process what I just did. I'm trying to process what I just did.

"W-why um why would you do that" she shakes her head but still doesn't open her eyes

"I-I I don't know. I just wanted to so I uhh I guess I just did it" I rub the back of my neck. She lets out a breath and finally opens her eyes to look at me. "You have a girlfriend who practically hates me and if she finds out you kissed me she's gonna freak" she rushes out and she looks worried.

I rush after her and she was sitting on the couch with her head in her lap so she sits up and pushes her back against the head board I copy her actions. "I was going to break up with her anyway" I reach down to hold her hand hoping it would make her feel better. "We don't know even know each other like that and... oh my gosh I'm so stupid"

She places her hand over face I instantly feel bad for kissing her, but I shouldn't because I liked it. "We can get to know each other Dejuane told me you're moving to our school so we could hang out or something" she looked up at me still a little worried.

"I mean you seem like a nice guy and you're cute, so I mean... I guess we can start talking more". I start rubbing my arms out of nervousness. "Really!? Oh uh ahem I mean yeah that's cool." I officially failed at acting cool. She laughs at my trying to act cool. "But if we do start liking each other let's not be like Dejaune and Layla try to hide it."

"Right" we both laugh just enjoying each other. "Tyrone is tryna get me to put him on." She sounded skeptical when sat that. "Your not gonna do it right" I asked with concern "Of course not" I sigh in relief "Good the last thing I need is a heartbroken Dejaune."

She smiles at my response and smile because she smiled it's contagious I guess. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I get up off the bed looking at her. "I'll go get a snack I'm kinda hungry anyway." She rubs her tummy making a pouty face "I'll meet you downstairs" and with that I rush to the bathroom.

As soon as I get to the bathroom I pull out my phone and call Dejaune "Hello" he sounded tired but I could careless right now. "Bro Dejaune get yo ass over here right now" I need to tell him this in person plus I know he'll want to see Layla. "Is Layla okay?" Of course now he's worried. "Yes Layla's fine but I have to tell you something" urgency is all I feel at this point. "Why can't you tell me on the phone" this is not the time to be asking questions "Just get your ass over here" he sighs in defeat "Fine I'm on my way"

I walk downstairs to see Layla and Peyton had woken up for no reason at all. I walk into the kitchen with Samara while Layla is sitting on the couch with Peyton watching whatever was on the tv. Samara was sitting on the counter eating ice cream.

Dejaune walk in and sees Layla so he walks over to her and hugs her from behind, kisses her cheek and sits next to her. I walk over and sit next to him when he turns towards me. "What did you need to tell me"

"Make an excuse to leave." He looked confused but did it anyway. "Damn Layla you look good I need go to the bathroom Cameron come with me." He grabs me and drags me to the bathroom leaving the girls looking confused.

"Okay what" oh so now he's annoyed. "Soo ummm.... I kissed Samara" I cover my face like a child who just got caught doing something they weren't supposed to. "Nah bro are you dead ass" he raises his eyebrows surprised, "Yeah and she kissed me back" I say trying to be cocky

"See I knew you wanted her" I give him a 'really' look "At least I can admit it unlike someone here" I point to him like he's not standing right in front of me. "Okay one more thing, when you finna tap that" he say laughing. "Haha. Shut the fuck up" I say sarcastically as I hit him.