New Girl & Island

First of all, thank you all for 250+ reads!! Thank you so much for this. Now I'm sorry I took so long so let's get to it. 

Edited

-----------------------------

Authors POV:

It's been a week since you and Karma's kiss. Karma was talking a lot more and spending more time with you than usual. You liked his company. Class 3-E had already done their mid-terms and Y/n was rubbing her scores in front of Asano's face. She got 100 on all subjects and no one knew how. Karma didn't do so well though but you tried to cheer him up about it. It was Saturday and you and Karma decided to stay home all day relaxing.

You and Karma were at home. (Karma's house is now considered your home too.) You were watching your favorite anime show while Karma was playing on his console. Out of nowhere, Koro-sensei came in at the speed of light as if he was attending a race with someone who equals his speed.

You jumped from Koro-sensei and fell off the couch. "Y/N!!" Karma said as he put his console down and went down to you. You were rubbing your head. "WHAT THE HELL, YOU DAMN OCTOPUS?!?!" You shouted furious.

"I'm sorry, Y/n-san!!! I didn't mean to make you jump like that!!" Koro-sensei said bowing. "Next time use the door." Karma said as he was helping you get up from the floor.

"Yes!! Yes!!" Koro-sensei said. "Tch!" You exclaimed and grumbled. Karma set you on the couch and you said 'thanks'! He nodded back and you both turned to the octopus.

"What is it that you want teach?!" Karma asked.

"Oh right! I came here to let you know we are going on a resort next week. Since Class 3-E got the highest score of the mid-terms. Today is Saturday! You would need permission from your guardians but you don't have any so I'll let you go as your guardian for the time we are on the resort!" Koro-sensei said. It left the two of you shocked that he would be your guardian for the both of you.

"Oh....thank you.." You and Karma mumbles at the same time looking down. Koro-sensei had already a grin on his face but his smile meant more than a mischievous grin.

"No problem! Now I'll take my leave. I already let everyone else know yesterday after you two ditched last period." Koro-sensei said.

You and Karma went silent.

"We'll see you in two days!!" And with that the octopus left in a flash.

"A trip, huh? I hope it won't be that bad. Maybe we'll actually get to assassinate him for real. What do you think Karma?" You turned to him with a plain face.

He looked at you. He smiled and said, "Maybe we will. Maybe we won't. It depends how well it goes. But...." He said trailing off and going near you with his signature smirk.

"I wanna stop talking about this and spend more time with you..." His smirk turned into a grin as he was getting closer to your lips.

Before he kissed you, you got an idea and stood up. "Sorry but I gotta go pack for the trip and stay away from Mr. sexual here." You teased and walked to your room with a smirk on your face.

Karma smirked and stood up as well. "I'll get you back for that Y/n." He walked to his room as well and started to pack.

~*~

2 hours later and you were done packing. You hadn't heard from Karma so you went out of your room and went to his.

You entered his room and looked around for him. "Karma?" You called out. You went into his huge closet. "Karma?" You called out again.