The Truth

Y/N POV:

"If you shut up and listen to daddy then I'll tell you." I went quiet.

"Alright. Here is the truth straight out." He let go of my face and stood up. "Your parents aren't your real parents."

"....."

"The parents that hit you, are your adopted parents. You know why they adopted you?" He asked.

"....."

"They adopted you cause they couldn't have kids. They thought if they adopted you....then life would be perfect. But when you were transferred to class
3-E .....they were disappointed in you. They had done everything to help you and you just let them down. And for that you are abused. You try to hide your pain from your friends with a fake smile, a lot different personality. I know who you are-"

"SHUT UP!!!" I snapped. "What makes you think you know who I am?!?! You only got beat by Nagisa fair and square. I have to deal with pain everyday of my f*cking life!!!! You don't know what I feel like!!! How would you know if the people who abuse me aren't even my real parents?!?!" I was angry, sad, shocked. I couldn't make out what I was feeling. It was overwhelming.

He sighed. He looked down at me. "I know more than you think.  Your parents...." he squat down to me and looked at me with his crazy, insane face. "We're killers. They had you and they were killed because of you."

I couldn't take it. I looked down shocked. "That's not true..." I couldn't except the fact that I was adopted or the fact my parents were killed because of me. "Even if it was....how do you know I killed them?"

"Oh well....I know everything...wanna know how you killed them?" I shook my head. "Well that's too bad....I'm gonna tell you anyway, so be prepared. Your parents names were Yuki and Zero Kiryu" (Yes I know they are from Vampire Knight but I thought they were the type of people to be put as a couple, also Y/N you are not a vampire k? Cool)

"You were about 4 years old when this happened....you were taken by their rival. Shizuka Hio. She was a friend once but she began to get jealous of your parents and she kidnapped you. While she held you hostage, she drugged you and that made you hate your parents. It made you a whole different person. It made you forget your parents and hate them. Once they came to get you....Shizuka was defeated but little did they know you were drugged. Once they were in front of you, you made your move and killed them with a knife that Shizuka gave you. You passed out after that. Not remembering a single thing that happened."

"....." I had tears in my eyes. "No....it's not true....it's not true....your lying!" I couldn't take it. I started sobbing.

"Well you better because that the truth! If you can't accept it, that's your problem!" Akira said coldly. "I've got work to do. I'm leaving you here. Try not to do anything that will upset your daddy." He laughed as he walked away. Leaving me, sobbing on the floor.

Back to the hospital....
Karma's POV:

"Wait so we can track her from the SIM card in her phone to track her?! And even if she does have her phone how will we know it's not in the middle of the ocean or America?" Isogi asked.

"We won't. Well have to see and find out." Karasuma says as he pulls out his phone. "With Ritsu and high technology we should be able to pin point her location. Ritsu!" He says to his phone. On the screen it has the online school girl.

"I heard all of it. I'm already beginning the process to find her phone. Just give me a few minutes."Ritau says.

Karasuma nods. He turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket. I looked down at my hands, wondering if Y/N is alright.

"Hey Karma!" I looked at Koro- sensei who called out my name. He walked over to me.

He put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry...Y/N is alright, she can take care of herself. You know how strong she is." He said trying to keep me from worrying. I simply nodded. I did know how strong she is. She once beat me in a one on one combat a month ago. We gave it our all but she ended up winning.

Karasuma's phone started to ring. He pulled it out and saw Ritsu on his screen.

"It's all done Karasuma! You can do whatever you want! Call her, locate her, you name it!" Ritsu said. He nodded.

"Wait! We can call her?! Did you know that Karasuma?!??" Justice yelled.

"No I didn't. Luckily Ritsu told us." He told Ritsu to pin point Y/N location.

"Alright give me a sec....it's processing" Ritsu said. A few minutes past.Everyone was silent. "Alright I got the location of her phone."

Karasuma showed the phone to everyone after looking at it. On the phone, it showed the continent (Antarctica) and a blue dot that showed the location of Y/N's phone.

"SHE'S IN ANTARCTICA?!?!" Everyone yelled including me.

Karasuma nods. As he was taking his phone back to near his face he said, "Maybe...otherwise this high tech could be damaged, which I doubt it is." He said. "Let's try calling Y/N. Just to be sure she is in Antarctica. If she doesn't answer she isn't in Antarctica. If she does answer then we will ask her if she is in Antarctica."

Everyone nodded. Dead silent. Karasuma was tapping and swiping on his phone. "Alright I think I got it. Let's hope this works everyone." I looked at Karasuma who was looking at his phone. I thought about the time Y/N got kidnapped. I couldn't protect her. I quietly sighed. Karasuma looked like he pressed a button on his phone. Everyone was still dead silent.

The phone began to ring.....

Sorry for my Grammer. That's the end of this chapter! Hope you have/had a wonderful day! I will post on weekend and maybe on week day. Depends how much time I have after school!😁😁😄😄