About Y/n 😍😆😆

No One's POV:

Karma went to open the door and there stood Karasuma and the police. "What is this Karasuma?" Karma asked in a cold tone. "We need to see Y/n
L/n. Please let us in." Police man #1 said.

"There's no way I'm letting you in until you tell me what you want with her." -Karma

"Just let them in Karma." -Karasuma

"Ow...Karma?" -Y/n

Karma turned to see Y/n. Karma ran to her and hugged her. Y/n winced in pain. "What are they doing here?" Y/n asked.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" -Police man #2

"Yeah..." -Y/n

"We need to ask you some questions about your parents.... May we come in?" -Police man #1

"It's not my house." -Y/n

"You can come in.." Karma said with an annoyed voice. They all came in and sat the living room. Karma closed the door behind them. He wasn't very happy about them coming in.

"Alright. So we're gonna ask you a few questions about your parents and you need to answer them with the truth." Police man #1 said. Y/n nodded.

"When did your parents start abusing you?" -Police Man #1

"When I got transferred to Class 3-E....almost about 2 months ago..." -Y/n

"Ok." Police man #1 said as he was writing notes in his little notebook. "Why did they abuse you?"

"I got transferred to that class cause I beat up a kid and pranks, and bad grades." -Y/n

"I understand that you had a singing career and you were adopted by them. Did you know about this?" -Police man #2

Y/n's POV:

"I understand that you had a singing career once and you were adopted by them. Did you know about this?" -Police man #2

I knew about that. But I just found out. Akira told me. What he said was true. I am adopted. Then what- wait who are my parents. What the hell is happening? My singing career died out since I didn't want to be notice. I got out of my thoughts after I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Karma who did it.

"S-sorry....I didn't before but I found out a day ago. Someone told me but I didn't want to believe it."
-Y/n

"Who told you?" -Police man #1

"Akira Takaoka...." I didn't want to say anymore. Karma was sitting next to me. He tried to comfort me. "I don't think you should ask anymore questions until she feels better."

Karma put an arm around my shoulder. I blushed a little. They nodded and the police men left leaving Karasuma here. "I need to go run some errands, Karma will look after you, ok?" I nodded and he left.

I could tell Karma was looking at me, he wanted to ask me questions but thankfully, he didn't. I wanted to fall asleep but I was hungry too. "Do you wanna eat something?" Karma said softly. Although I wanted to eat, I didn't want to at the same time. I shook my head. "No. I don't want food." I said under my breathe.

"Do you want to go get some sleep?" He asked softly again. I nodded. I got up but my feet were too lumpy. I was too tired to even stand up. I almost fell to the ground until Karma cached me in time. He sighed. "I'll carry you up." I nod and he carries me bridal style.

He takes me to his room and puts me down on the bed gently. "I'm gonna go make some food for when you wake up ok?" I reluctantly nod and he left the room with me alone in the dark. I fell asleep after.