Dont leave 🥺

Y/N's POV:

I was cold. The room was as cold as ever. My breathe was slow. Then I felt a vibration on my back pocket. I tried to grab it and I did . It was a struggle as first but I got it. There was a number on it and surprisingly my phone had service. I answered and said, "H-hello?". My voice sounded weak and hoarse.

"Y/n? Y/n? Are you alright?" I heard Karasuma over the phone. I put a small smile on. I was happy to hear his voice over the phone.

"Yeah...how is Karma?" My teeth chattered. I was freezing.

"How about he tells you himself...." Karasuma said. I could hear him giving the phone to Karma.

"Y/n?!?!!! Y/N?!?! Are you alright?!?! What happened?!?! Are you hurt?!?!" I could tell Karma was worried over the phone.

"S-slow d-down K-Karma. I'm-I'm f-fine. They didn't h-hurt me. I'm jus-st a little c-c-c-cold." I was hugging myself. It was freezing. I didn't have a jacket on me, just my uniform. "Ah-choo!!" I sneezed.

"Your fine? I can hear your teeth chattering over the phone!" Karma was worried and that made me worry to.

What if he is hurt? How hard did they punch him? Is he in the hospital? Is he bleeding? Is he coming after me?

I got snapped out of my thought when I heard my name being called several times by Karasuma.
"Y/N!! Y/N!! Are you still there?!?!" He was shouting. I wanted him to stop. I already had a headache, I don't want it to grow.

"Y-yes. I'm still here."

"Alright! I need you to tell me if you are in a base or outside! We need to make sure so by the time we rescue you, your not dead." Dead? I questioned myself if I deserve to live. My adopted parents hate me so much that they will probably kill me from abuse.

"Y/n?!" Karasuma snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry....I'm i-in a b-base. But if you do come
r-rescue me, make it q-quick. It's freezing in here."

"Alright! Well come get you as soon as possible!" Karasuma stated.

"C-c-can you-you p-p-pass me K-K-Karma?" I said. I felt myself beginning to fall unconscious but I fought it.

"Ok." He passed the phone to Karma.

"Y/n? What's up?" Karma said in a soft voice that made me warm me up a little.

"Try not to kill anyone on your way here." I half joked, half meant it.

"Hm...no promises." Karma said.

"Oh there is one more thing I n-need to tell you-you guys." I said.

"What?" I heard everyone say.

"Who kidnapped me is-" I got cut off by my phone being taken.

"IS ME!!!" Akira yelled into the phone that made the headache hurt even more.

"Akira?" Karasuma questioned.

"That's right Karasuma. You have no chance in getting into this base it's highly guarded. If you actually wanna get to little Y/n your gonna need a miracle to get in. Forget it Karasuma. You have no chance in this. Just walk away and go home!!!" Akira said with his insane, crazy voice. It scared me.

"No." I heard Karma say calmly.

"What!!!?" Akira yelled.

"I'm not gonna abandon Y/n! Class 3-E and I will retrieve her back. No matter what...we'll come and get her. Well stop you if we have to. Even if she's in the coldest continent in the world, we'll still come get her. You won't stop us because well beat you."Karma's words made me relax on the floor. Hearing those words coming his mouth made me relieved. My shoulders relaxed from being so cold and my body warmed up.