Karma x Reader

"Ugh...." I looked up at my mom

My mom looked angry and enjoying what she was doing. "You know I really like the color red, how about we see what kind of red color you have sweetheart? If you scream the pain will be much worse." Obviously I covered my mouth. She was cutting me, enjoying cutting my arm with a knife. She laughed. Then started kicking me leaving me half-unconscious. After she left the room, dad came in the room to have his turn on me. I fell unconscious the first time he kicked me on the floor.

A few hours later, I woke up on the floor in pain. I could barely move. My arms and legs ached. I tried to stand but fell on the floor from all the agony in my body. I let myself sit on the wall and sat there until I could walk. I walked to the bathroom in my upstairs. I looked in the mirror and quickly looked away. I sighed as I was disappointed in myself for getting transferred to 3-E. I got myself ready for bed. As I got in bed I winced in pain thought about Karma. "He caught my attention..". I said under my breathe. After that I fell asleep fast, tired from getting kicked and cut.

When I woke up I wondered how to hide these scars on my face and arms. "I'll find a way...it's not that bad" I said to myself. I came downstairs there wasn't any breakfast. Mom and Dad will probably not feed me for a while. I walked out the door after I finished getting my stuff and covering up the scars on my face and arms. "Hey Y/N!!" A voice called out. I turned and saw Karma walking towards me. "Wanna walk to school together?" I nodded. As I walked up the mountain I got tired my legs were hurting more than they were supposed but I couldn't let Karma see that so I had to fight through it.

During the middle of school, my mind wondered if the same thing that happened yesterday at the house would happen again. "Whatever" I said under my breath, trying not to be loud, but Koro-sensei heard that. "What was that Y/N?" He turned facing me. "Huh?" I turned my attention towards him. "You interrupted my class saying the word whatever...care to explain?" He asked me and I shrugged it off, answering him. "Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention, I was focusing on how much homework we have." I said partially telling the truth. "Alright, well please pay attention in class otherwise you won't do well on homework." He said. I nodded in agreement.

Karma's POV:
I saw y/n distracted by something but what...I'm gonna figure out what it was. It's obvious she was lying to the whole class. After school I walked Y/N to her house again. We waved goodbye to each other and she went inside. I walked home thinking what she was hiding. "Damn girl. She's got me thinking of her...". I said to myself. I arrived home tired and lazy. So I plopped on my bed and fell straight to sleep.

The past weeks Y/N looked like she was getting weaker. She and I were always hanging around each other trying to think of a plan to kill the octopus. I was crazy, she was crazy. We were practically the perfect pair to kill him, but one day Y/N showed up late and didn't look so good. I kept staring at her, making sure something wasn't wrong.

Y/n POV:
When I got to class I was late. I apologized for being late and Koro-sensei excused me. The class looked at me with worried looks. Last night was to much, Mom and Dad took it too far. That made me have to clean the blood off and oversleep. I walked to my seat with Karma staring at me. I just gave him 'it's ok' look and sat down at my desk.

After school I wasn't feeling like going home. I was afraid of what Mom and Dad were gonna do to me. Karma asked me if he wanted to walk together home. I just said, "I'm not going home yet....I'm gonna go to the park." I walked down the mountain with Karma and we went our separate ways.

The park wasn't far so I could stay there longer than I should've. Although mom and dad will get mad. I sighed deeply, a little sad and disappointed about my punishing for this. I got to the park and immediately relaxed when I saw the CherryBlossom trees.

Karma's POV:
When Y/N said she wasn't going home yet, I still followed her to the park. While I was following her, I heard her sigh and it was a long and deep sigh, like she was sad about something. "What was she thinking?" I thought.

When she got to the park, relaxed. She just took a deep breath in and breathed out. I was staring at her but I wasn't noticing when I was staring. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to get closer but I stepped on a twig and snapped it. She turned around and gasped. "S-sorry...I didn't mean to startle you." I said when she looked at me. Then I realized I stuttered while saying that. "Damn it" I thought to myself. "What are you doing here, Karma?" She asked me. I simply shrugged. "Oh, ok." She said that in a depressing tone. I didn't understand why though.

Hi I thought I would do a part 2 so you guys could get interested in the story. Again this is my first story so I hoped you enjoyed.