Karma Akabane x Reader

For anyone who reads this I just wanna tell you that some things will be changed, if you are uncomfortable reading this then you don't have to read it. Anyway ENJOY 😁!!!!

As I was walking to school, I couldn't stop thinking how my moms reaction was when I told her I was transferred to class 3-E.... "You got transferred to where honey....?" My mother said in my head while I was thinking about her reaction. "You worthless child!!! You have dishonored the family name!!!" Right after that she abused me, my dad joined in shortly after he got home. I was rich so I basically deserved this...

After being in my thoughts for too long, I looked up and I saw that there was a mountain.... "I guess this is what the kids in class 3-E had to deal with..." you mumbled to yourself......You got up early so you can meet the teachers that's why you saw the school empty. When you got inside the school you met Tadaomi Karasuma. He was sitting in front of the school waiting for me, when he saw me, he immediately got up and welcomed me. "Hello! You must be that new transfer student, Y/n right?" I nodded in agreement. "Come in! We need to explain the procedures of this class and your teacher." I was confused on what he meant by that but I did what he said and followed him inside.

When he told me everything about this "Koro-sensei" I smirked. "So we have to kill it in order to save the earth before March and whoever kills it gets 10,000,000 dollars, right?" I summarized making sure that I understood everything he told me. "Yes that correct." He answered. "Well where is this Koro-sensei? I really wanna meet him....", you asked Karasuma. "You'll get to meet him when your class starts" He said. You sighed not liking what he said... "that's messed up, what school doesn't introduce their teachers?..." you said under your breathe so Karasuma wouldn't hear. "Hey Karasuma! Where's that octopus? I wanna get my morning kill in..." An unfamiliar voice came in. "Hmm...he's maybe in the shed, you might wanna check there.." Karasuma answered the beautiful blond haired American. "Thanks! I'll come back in a few minutes." She answered back at Karasuma. Karasuma stopped her before she left and asked her to introduce herself to me. "Oh my name is Irina Jelavic, you can call me Ms, Jelavic." She answered me. "Uh huh" I said half paying attention to her.

By the time it was time for class I waited outside waiting to be called in the classroom. I was so exited to see this mysterious Koro-sensei. I was smirking, couldn't wait. As soon I was called in class, I went in looking down, I looked up and there he was standing in front of me... "Hello you must be Y/n. I am your sensei Ko-" "Koro-sensei...yeah I know...I can't wait to get to know you" I said cutting him off smirking at him. "Well I hope we both can create a bond between each other." "Right back at you" I stick my hand out to shake his tentacle. "Let's see who gets to kill you first, yeah?" "Yes..let's see who-" As he shook my hand it destroyed into liquid. Luckily I was quick enough to take out the knife that Karasuma gave me before school started and cut the side of his face. He barely dodged it and jumped back to the class. As I turned to him, the class stared at me shocked I could even cut his face. I smirked at the cut on his face. "Oh come on just one little cut on your face and your already scared of me you have to jump to the back of the class." I laughed. "Oh and by the way I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you guys."

After school, I walked out on my way home but I was stopped by a blue haired boy. "Hey Y/N wait up!!" He called out. I sighed and turned. "What is it?"  I was a bit annoyed by this. I just wanted to get home and see what my mother was gonna do to me then get it over with. "Could a could a few friends and I join you on your way home?" I narrowed my eyes towards him. "Fine. Whatever...." I turned and started walking down the hill, but was stopped again by another voice. "Wow..you seemed a bit annoyed.." that voice came more closer then he was a few feet away from my face. "Any particular reason why?" He smirked at me. He was right I am annoyed. "Why should I tell you? And by the way your all so rude..you haven't even told me your names yet, and you wanna walk me home?" I said. I was about to burst because of everyone being a nuisance. The blue haired boy dropped a sweat. "Right sorry! I'm Nagisa Shiota. The one in front of you is Karma." "Sup" Karma said. I just rolled my eyes. "Ok so I'm Rio Nakamura." The blond haired girl said. "I'm Itona" the boy with white, kinda blueish hair said, After everyone introduced themselves we all went our way home. Though Karma's house was on the way to mine. There was silence between us. A few minutes later, Karma broke that silence asking me a question. " So why did you get transferred into Class 3-E ,Y/N?" I thought about it and finally said. "Bullying and pranks on the kids and teachers. Also cause of my bad grades."

When I got home I stood in front of the door of my house hesitating to go inside. I wondered what my mother was gonna do but I just went in wanting to get over with it. "I'm home!!" I yelled out as I closed the door to inside my house. Right when I locked the door, I felt a kick in my stomach and flew back hitting the door. "Ugh..." I looked up at my mom.

Hi so I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's my first chapter so let me know if I need to correct anything.I'm gonna keep working on this and may put out 2 more chapters.