Chapter Two

A/n: We have timeskipped 4 years: Technoblade is 22, Wilbur is 21, Opal is 19 and Tommy is 17.

"A ball?! When did father ever agree to host a ball for wedding the new princesses! He certainly never cared before"Opal asked her eldest brother who was walking with her to the art room. "Well father has gotten multiple letters from other kingdoms constantly asking him when the princess of the home is soon to be wed with a prince"Techno said as the younger girl groans storming into the art room where Wilbur was drawing.

"Did you hear of this? Father hosting a ball soon?"Opal asked Wilbur, "Yes, I heard. From your yelling down the hallway"Wilbur says jokingly. "Wilbur this isn't funny"She say walking in with Techno who shut the doors behind them. "Wed?! Me? Now!"Opal say annoyed, "It isn't just you Opal, it's several ladies waiting to be wed. You're just the...diamond that everyone wants"Wilbur says earning a smack in the back of the head by Techno.

"Ow~" "That is the reason she is annoyed Wilbur" "Well I didn't know" "Learn to read a room" "Well I-" "Will you two please shut it!"Opal yelled making the two stop and sigh, "This brings up a question. Do you have your eyes set on a certain suitor?"Wilbur asked making the young girl furrow her eyebrows.

"You really think I would have my eyes on a suitor?"She asked walking over to the piano, "Well I mean I would suppose, you've met many in your life"Wilbur says as Opal sit down on the bench. "The only princes I see is you two and Tommy, I do not fancy any others"She say as she press on the keys ever so gently.

"What about Ranboo? You two are quite close, have you ever thought of being wed?"Techno asked earning a glare from Opal, "I do not plan to wed unless it is the last option I have, are we clear boys?"She ask as the two soon enough give up and nod, leaving Opal alone.

Opal sigh as she started playing, she could never imagine herself marrying Ranboo of all people. Opal couldn't understand why, maybe it's cause they were best friends, but Opal just could never see it. "I don't want to attend this ball"Opal spoke up as she plays, "Opal this isn't something you can discuss out of"Techno says as Opal kept playing.

"Opal come on don't be stubborn"Wilbur said as she kept playing. The two boy's voices rang throughout the art room, the voices getting louder and louder and Opal knew she couldn't let them get too loud, focus on the music, the music is important, the music is— "Shut up! Fine, I'll be a participant of this stupid ball!"Opal yelled slamming her hands on the keys.

The young girl looks at the two boys and sighed before looking down at the keys, "I won't lie and say that I'll easily find a suitor. I have standards, and father knows that. I won't go for anyone"Opal say as Wilbur nods, "Given you are our sister, the suitor will have to go through four different men just to seek your interest"Techno said making Wilbur laugh.

Suddenly the door swings up revealing the children's father with Tommy who seemed quite annoyed, "dance lessons start in 5 minutes children, let's hurry along"Philza says as Opal and her brothers scurried out of the art room to the ballroom to start dance lessons with the maid.

The lesson took quite long as Tommy was quickly agitated and bored throughout the whole lesson saying "this is boring" "I can dance on my own" and other such nonsense. However, after much persuasion to give Tommy money the lesson was able to finish quicker.

Hours after lessons finally ended, Opal had planned to meet up with Ranboo in the village. "Father i'm going into the village to meet up with Ranboo"Opal says rushing down the stairs after changing into some more comfortable. "Bring a maid Opal!"She hears her father yell back, "Okay~ come on Ella"I Opal said calling her head maid as they both walked out of the castle into the village.

The village was always so lively and beautiful, farmers and bankers and bakers and blacksmiths roaming the streets greeting each other with smiles on there faces like their was nothing wrong in this world. Opal stop at the fountain and look around, "Ella, could you fetch me some water i'm quite parched"She say as Ella nods walking off.

Young Opal looks around and sees her favorite person, Ranboo walking over to her. "Ranboo~"She say walking over to him and hugging him, "Hello princess opal~ nice to see you again"He says hugging the small Opal back. Ranboo wasn't wearing his crown, he look like a normal villager even though his eye color was a dead give away he was Prince Ranboo.

"So...Did your father tell you to bring a maid?"Ranboo asked as she nods pointing to the maid, Ella who was talking to a market women, "Well...it will be a bad day for her cause we are going on an adventure!"Ranboo says taking Opal's hand quickly and running off in a whole different direction from which she came from.

"Ranboo! Ranboo! Ranboo this is wreckless! Where are we going anyways?"Opal asked in between fits of giggles. Ranboo kept running far, pulling her along with the same smile he always had on his face, The smile that just made Opal smile. His smile was a perfect smile, infectious smile possibly.

Ranboo kept running till they reached a cliff. He pulls Opal close as she took a look and saw the East kingdom, Dream's kingdom. "One day when we're older, we shall live together in a kingdom and start an ice cream parlor!"Ranboo said excitedly like a child. Opal smiles, resting her head on his shoulder, "I'd like that...I'd really like that Ranboo"Opal say as they stood there staring at the East kingdom as the summer wind blew cold, which meant autumn was approaching.