Chapter Eighteen

"I expect you to take care of each other, okay?"Philza said standing in front of his children with Techno right beside him. Wilbur, Opal, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy have all decided they should venture off and build something together, even if it was just Opal and Wilbur. 

Philza and Techno have been supplying and packing their family's needs for the next couple of months to start, "and please do come home if you need anything" Philza said making his children nod. "I will write to you every day, "Opal said reassuring her father as the children and Wilbur get ready to leave. 

"Opal" Techno called to his sister, she turned to him and walks over. "Yeah?"She asked as Techno looked at her carefully, "Please be careful, I understand you are trying to do your own thing but you are right on the edge of Dreamville, and that sinister king wants nothing more than to rule this realm. Do not let him."Techno said seriously. 

Opal knew deep down even if she loved Prince Dream she couldn't because of his threats to her family, she couldn't be in love with someone who is a danger to her family and royalty. "I vow to never let Prince Dream take advantage of me"Opal promised to make Techno nod, "I can handle myself Techno, but if I need help then I will write to you"Opal added making Techno sigh in relief.

"I do not think you will need it dear sister, but I will always be at your side in need of assistance" He stated making his sister smile, she carefully hugged him. "Goodbye Techno," Opal said as her older brother engulfed her in his arms, "I'll see you soon Opal," He said before she pulled away.

She turned around and looked at her brother Wilbur, they had a wagon. Wilbur's horse was going to pull the wagon while Opal rode on her horse, the younger ones secured in the wagon safely. Opal carefully got onto her horse and looked at her father and Techno.

"Make me proud," Philza said to his two older children, "We will, "They said in unison before riding off into the forest. It was a quiet ride, the sound of the rustling of leaves and wagon wheels crushing the leaves filled the air. 

Opal couldn't help but let her mind wander about. Opal had so many feelings towards leaving, towards home, towards Prince Dream and so much more she couldn't handle it all fully. "Prince Dream is the enemy Opal, just remember that"Wilbur spoke up snapping the young girl out of her thoughts.

"I know...It's just, I thought he was being genuine and sincere"Opal stated as Wilbur nods still looking ahead, "Many people think that his attractiveness makes women believe he is as innocent as a dear"Wilbur started before looking at Opal. "But dear sister, I promise you. That man is as scary as a dragon in the forbidden forest, he cannot be trusted"He stated making the girl nodded.

"You need to promise me you will keep your distance for now, until you have settled in, "Wilbur said looking forward, Opal nods slightly. "I promise," She said carefully as she looked forward, "I am only looking out for your best interest...especially since I preferred Prince Ranboo over Prince Dream since the beginning"Wilbur mentioned making Opal realize she never told her own best friend about what happened since Dream's ball.

"crap..."Opal said quietly, "Do not worry, I messaged Prince Ranboo about what has happened. I even mentioned the possible move, and that if he ever wanted to there is a place in our nation for him"Wilbur stated before Opal could process the Prince Ranboo part she heard the word nation and paused. "Nation? Wilbur, I thought Tommy, Tubbo, and I were just going to live with you"Opal said as Wilbur chuckled stopping the wagon before turning to Opal.

"Opal, didn't you hear what father said? We need to make him proud. We are gonna build a nation that father has ever seen, and one that will be in all the history books" Wilbur said with a smile, Opal stared at her brother. He sat tall on his horse, his chest puffed out as his hair blew in the wind. Opal was astonished and looked up at her brother, she couldn't say no to what he wanted. 

"We are gonna build something we deserve, "Wilbur said making Opal nod a bit as she smiled. "Promise me, sister, you will be by my side till the end, "Wilbur said holding out his hand to her, Opal looked at her brother's hand and nodded shaking his hand. "Forever, I'm in this, "She said as Wilbur chuckles. "That's my sister!"He said loudly as the two rode off together. 

"Oh, what did you mean by letting Ranboo into our nation?"Opal asked tilting her head.

Wilbur only laughed, "You'll know when it happens Alexandria," Wilbur said as they got closer to the upcoming nation they would build together.