Lets go out~

I whine, practically beg. Trying to convince my best friend to cancel to study group and just hang out somewhere.

"Fine, fine. But you better pay whatever we're doing." Sohee says finally giving in. I agree as quickly as I could.bDad wouldn't mind...I sure he wouldn't... At least I hope.

"Come on, we're not gonna stay here! It's not like we're gonna study anyways." I say happily. Sohee looks at me annoyed. "Can we at least go to my house first? I wanna change before, and im definitely not going to borrow yours" Wow. What is that supposed to mean.

"I mean all you wear is uncomfortable clothes. I remember when you made me wear those shorts. Never. Again." She says after seeing my confused face.

I look back at my brother already getting into our ride. I guess now I have no choice but to walk with Sohee. "Fineeeeee. But make it quick, i'm not trying to spend all day here."

She shakes her head and realizes my car is gone. "Awe, did Jake leave without even asking you? Again? That must suck."

I look down at the group. Me and Jake used to be so close. Back when we were both new to the school. He always reassured me that we would make friends. I was never the likable type so he always looked out for me. He even got me a necklace that promised that he wouldn't leave me. It's the sweetest thing, until he broke that promise. It was all about me until I did something marvelous.

I befriended Sohee. Sohee was shy, but insanely beautiful and coincidentally popular. Since I was known as the 'spoiled beauty ' I fit it in her 'category'. We both suddenly became friends after I was moved into her class.

Then BOOM! Jake left me for his friends. After the news came out that we came from a fortunate family, we gained a little more interest. He basically already had a bunch of friends. A lot of them turned fake so he's always stuck with me.

Until recently, he's gained really good friends I think. He's always on his phone and never pays action to me. I'm sure he still loves me, but it's different now. I miss him. But i'm happy for him, and i'm happy I have friends.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n?" Sohee waves her hand in front of my face. I flinch and realized she's in a new outfit already. "You were so interested in your feet I left you outside and changed." I must say she looks pretty.

We start to walk over to my house. Oh. And did I mention we're neighbors? 2 streets over.

I smile as an idea pops into my head. "Race you!" I giggle and start to run. But of course Sohee catches up. Eventually we run into the door. It doesn't seem like my parents are home yet, thankfully. They would kill me if they saw me all sweaty.

"Hey, can you start telling your brother i'm here. I feel uncomfortable when he doesn't know." I shake my head but grab a cold water first. I feel sweaty and hot. I think my makeup might be off now too. Maybe running wasn't the best idea. Yet Sohee still looks perfect.

I open up the water at walk to Jake's door. I here him talking with his friends again. He must be calling them again. I walk in with no warning. As I always do, trust is key. But maybe not this time.

"Jake I'm ho-" 6 pairs of eyes i've never seen before land on me. This can't be happening. I look like a hot mess, literally. Did he just HAVE to bring his friends over?!?

I nearly spit my water out. This is so embarrassing. I quickly slam the door and yell "SOHEE IS HERE" I say fast, embarrassed as hell.

I hear foot step and the door starts to open. It's Jake. He grabs my arm at pulls me to my room.

I know he's gonna scold me. "Y/n. I know we've always never knocked. But please learn how to do so... Who even let you bring Sohee? And you look horribl-"