Gullible Girl

TW! This chapter mentions issues about sexual assault. Readers who are sensitive to this topic should not read past this point.

————————————————————

I'm currently in a car, at 8 pm, going to my school. Dressed in the dress I picked out in Mrs. Yang's shop, wearing white heels.

From head to toe I felt exited and anxious, mostly because I haven't gone to a dance in years.

I watch the balloons float in the wind, outside the school. I feel ourselves come to a stop.

"Thank you...." I say to the driver and grab my things. Of course I was alone, everyone had a date or never offered me a ride. I sat alone in my thoughts throughout the whole ride, but that isn't gonna stop me from coming and having a good night, I think.

My heels click as I walk to the front door and into the gym door, which isn't far. Right as I was about to walk into the gym, my ankle twisted and almost made me fall. Someone, someone who I dread catches me.

"Ah... Jihoon. Thank you..." I say out of kindness, and kindness only.

Of course it's the guy who always gets on my nerves.

"Sim Y/n, you look lovely. Unless you're mad at me from what I did a few days ago, don't be. If you want you can come sit with me" He says still holding on to me.

"Thank you... and i'll think about it." I slide his fingers off of my skin and the fabric wrapped around it.

He walks in and I take a minute to collect myself. Of course, I see more people coming so I swiftly walk in as if nothing happened.

I spot Sohee, she's talking to Jay. Then I see Jihoon with the other guys, four person table.

I walk over to Sohee, its a four person table. I obviously can't sit there without third wheeling. Do I care? No. Will I probably move in 5 minutes? Probably.

"Sohee... you look so pretty. And Jay, are the other guys here?" I sit down right across Sohee.

"First of all, ouch. Second, half of them are." He points to a table behind him, seating Heeseung, Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Daniel.

"Oh, hi" I say loud enough for them to hear but not for everyone to here.

"Hi Y/n" They all say insync, and they take out a small chuckle from me.

"And why not move the tables? Is it taken and singles now?" I ask looking at the two tables occupied.

"Oh it just happened this way I guess... plus someone told us we can't move the tables"

"Right... but um... I was asked to sit in a table with different people." I say looking at the four seats available which show there isn't enough room for me. Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jake and his date.

Sohee's face turns from a smile slowly to a serious face. "What...? Are you going to leave us?"

"No, but I guess I have go tell them I won't sit with them"

I walk slowly to the other side of the gym, and I see Hayoon look at me.

"Hey... I just wanna say I-" Doyun cuts me off.

"You aren't going to sit with the other losers? Wasn't expecting that, but here you go Hayoon." I see him give 5 bucks to the other one.

"I mean it's the least she could've done, Jihoon totally saved her, you saw it too" Hayoon says pocketing the money.