I lost...

I got into my usual seat, right in coner. Back row, where you can see outside the window. It's a pretty view, but sometimes I am pretty bored.

The tardy bell rings, and I see the teacher walk in. We all greet him and he starts teaching, obviously.

I go to grab my textbook and don't feel it. I look in my backpack and its not there. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, if Sohee sat next to me, but I sit alone in this class.

I raise my hand, i'm embarrassed, but what else would I do. "Ms. Sim, what's the question?" Mr. Hong says.

"Well I- I forgot my book in my locker. I was wondering if I could go get them...?" I say in a weak tone.

"You know the rules, you're not aloud to leave my classroom while i'm teaching. You either find a way to see the material or you're sent out so you don't see any answers that'll be revealed." He states.

Knowing that I won't get the material anywhere, I grab my bag and stand up, utterly embarrassed. Then a boy raises his hand, "Mr. Hong, she could just share with me."

"I don't mind sharing either." another says, "Yooa! Share them with me?"

People in my class keep offering to share. They all want me to like them, don't they?

Then as I scan the room I see Jungwon and Sunoo, they're signaling me to come over to them. I walk to their table and sit with them.

I here whispers all over, 'aren't those the guys that she posted on her instagram?', 'i bet you 20 bucks she's dating the one with curly hair', 'Woah they're cute, do you know them? I wonder what their names are'

"Calm down, calm down. Now that Miss Lee has chosen to share with Mr. Yang and Mr. Kim, we can start." He hushes everyone.

Yang Jungwon? Sounds oddly familiar...

"I'm sorry... they're talking about you. I'm being selfish I should've just gone outside..." I whisper to Jungwon.

"Hey...it's not selfish of you. I
could care less what they say. Don't ever think that." He grabs my hand and reassures me.

My heart flutters of the kind gesture. Sometimes, I wonder what loves feels like, is this it? It's astonishing that he, so quickly, made my heart skip a beat.

Just as he takes his hand off of mine I pull it back, he shoots me a look straight away.

"I feel cold, you're hand is warm, my hand is cold. Every problem needs a solution, and you're my solution. Let me hold your hand, please wonie?" I say louder than I should've.

Every pair of eyes are on me and Jungwon. Damn it, i'm always to loud. One girl shouts, "You've got Sim Y/n simping over you, and you deny it? What a bastard!" , "Told you she's dating that one, pay up!" , "Waaah if they aren't dating i'll shoot my shot with Jungwon, if Y/n likes him then he must be awesome"

Everyone starts saying stuff about Jungwon, and I start to talk to him quietly. "Jungwon...i'm sorry. I'm embarrassing you. I should've just payed attention to class"

Jungwon just smiles at me, "You're flirty, no wonder every guy in school likes you."

"Every?" I giggle.

Our moment is interrupted by Sunoo scoffing, "Wow, get a room. Some people are single you know?" He crosses his arm and slumps in his chair.

Then I realize we're in class, with kids talking about us, and Mr. Hong looks furious.

"Y/n and Jungwon, since you two are deciding to flirt during my lesson, you may both have detention today after school." He raises his voice.

I scoff, "Flirting? As if. Yang Jungwon is my best friend" I squeeze his hand.

Jungwon stays silent but Mr. Hong doesn't.

"Okay, since you want to talk back, you can go outside with your best friend."

I grab my bag and simply up. Can't say i'm surprised, but still, he didn't have to kick us out.

Jungwon, who I guess I am shocked, just sits there for a few seconds before getting his stuff together.

I walk out before him and just sit down, on the cold, hard tile floor. What else is there to do?

I hear the door open and Jungwon come out. He looks down at me and laughs.

At me? All i'm doing is sitting on the floor...

He reaches his hand out to me and says, "Get off the floor, wonie doesn't want you to catch a cold."

"Wow wow wow, I called you wonie, so what. It's a cute name, and you made me mad. My hand really was cold!" I defend myself, but even i'm not buying it.

I grab his hand and get up. "Since you got us detention and got us kicked out of class, what are we going to do now? We have 1 hour left for this class still..." He asks.

"Well... I-" I get cut off by my phone's notification. It's from Sohee.

1 image. I open it and my eyes widen. The picture is them, kissing. It was obviously taken recently, her outfit is from today. They're a room, don't know where, but from the mop, i'm gonna guess that's the janitors closet.

Jay and Sohee, they are dating- I lost this stupid bet, now I have to commit to a stupid relationship.

"Well first i'm going through beat Jay's ass! How dare he steal my friend!" I shout handing my phone to Jungwon.

"What's wro-" He looks down at my phone.

"Yep, they're in the janitor's closet. Let's go wonie" I drag him by his hand. Still warm. He's so soft.

I drag him all the way to them, which is conveniently close.

I open the door and see Sohee and Jay there, as expected. Aren't doing much, Sohee's on her phone.

"About time. You lost the bet. Better pay up by next week. And you sir" She points at Jungwon, "You sir will help her."

"What do you mean? I didn't make any be-" Sohee and Jay push us in the closet before Jungwon can even finish the sentence.

I roll my eyes. Not this again.

Before they close they door on us, I pull Jungwon down, his eyes meet my eyes. I tilt my head and place my lips on his.

What a shocker, I kissed another one.