Be There

I've seen this number a few times, they ask to
play true or dare, we kiss, blah blah blah, but I don't think Jungwon is like that, I really hope he isn't.

"Alright" I clear my throat, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smirks at me, slightly showing his teeth which makes my heart melt.

"I dare you to... give me your watch?" I say all confused, I don't usually do dares, everyone I play with always chooses truth.

"Lame, but whatever" Without hesitation he takes off his watch off his wrist and puts it on mine. Its a gold plated watch with a thick band. It seems real, and its heavy.

"Truth or dare" He asks me, with a cheeky smile planted on his face.

"Truth, I never pick dare" I scoff right in his face.

Reaction-less, he simply just says "Who's the person you hate the most?"

"Doyun, next question. Truth or Dare?" I ask back again.

"Dare" He rolls his eyes, he seems bored but what else is there to do?

"Uh...." I kinda have to think of something he would do but wouldn't do...

"Tell me something you know i'm not supposed to know...?" I question myself on that one.

"Hmm... my aunt said she wanted you to babysit Chaewon next week, but she was too nervous to ask, so she's probably just bringing her along"

"What?! I would love to, tell her that I wouldn't min-" He cuts me off completely and justs continues to play the game.

"Truth or Dare? I have a question this time." He adds as if that would be important.

"Truth, told you I never pick dare..."

"Who's the person you aspire to be like, out of anyone, dead or alive"

I stay quiet for a while, I think about so
much, this is easy.

"Sim Chaewon, my mother. She was amazing, always had the kindest soul and heart, she was so pure. Always was put together and never broken, found love easily, loved by all her classmates and teachers. She was never caught slacking, she was perfect."

"Was?" He questions me.

He must know. He knows my mother is dead, Jake must've told him at some point, right? He's never seen her, obviously he knows. Is he trying to hurt me? Is he trying to confort me?

"She died 7 years ago, when I was 9." I take a deep breath, trying to not cry.

Weak Y/n, you're weak.

He moved closer to me and took my hand. He held on tight, but not a word was to be said. He didn't ask anymore questions, and I didn't want to answer anymore anyways.

Right now it's silent, but a comforting silence.

After a few minutes I look up him and shrugged.

"Sorry, this is uncomfortable, isn't it? It's our first date, let's do something not sad. Why don't you...tell me a story? " I look up at him, with a promising smile, while my eyes still are slightly water.

Y/n, he's gonna think your a child, why would you want him to tell you a story? Stupid, I'm stupid.

He looks at me as if I had done something wrong. Not in a bad way, just shocked.

"Okay, okay. How about...my first love?"

"I'd love to hear that" I sigh a few times before I shake my head up and down. No, I wouldn't love to hear that, i'm petty and i'm probably gonna get jealous in a few minutes but it's okay.