Movie Night

"Noona~ Can we watch a horror movie?" Ni-ki says as he grabs our controller. I shake my head as a yes.

"Wow I knew you guys were rich but not your own theater rich-" Sunoo says. I giggle at his comment.

"I'm grateful of it at least . But please you guys can come over any time!!" I say to him.

Jake brings out the popcorn and I go to get some too. "Let me help.." Jungwon says as he grabs the popcorn from my hand and puts it on his seat I believe.

I signal Sohee to come over to me by waving my arm. She's so buddy buddy with that Jay guy. Hmm i've never seen her make a move on someone... She must really like that kid.

Sohee comes to me and I drag her to my room. "Here, change." I tell her throwing a nightgown at her.

"Why though?" She asks as I start to take of my makeup. "Well the movie is almost 2 hours long and we're not gonna sit there uncomfortable when the guys already changed into something more comfortable. Also this is your opportunity to fall asleep in his arms" I say sarcastically.

She scoffs and enters my bathroom. "Hey you seem to to him already. Is he your-"
I ask curiously, there's no other way. "mhm. science partner" she says already knowing my question.

woaah the one class I dont have with her and she gets all flirty? Wow. "What about you and Jungwon?" She asks curiously.

"I- Uhm- Woah you look like a princess even in pajamas." trying to change the topic and speaking truthfully, she really does look pretty.

"Yeah yeah, answer the question. Do you and Jungwon know each other? Also change too, I look weird wearing this tulle pj by myself..." She hands me another night gown, but instead of it being white tulle its yellow tulle. Hers doesn't poof up from the chest, instead it starts at her waist. Mine is shorter than hers but still seems modest in a way. Plus its way more poofy which i LOVE

I go inside the closet to change. "Well actually I don't think i've seen him before..." I say to Sohee. A long 'mhm' comes from her voice.

I get out and put my slippers on, I give my extra pair to Sohee. I decide to put a little mascara and gloss on both of us..just to look decent.

"Hey! Let's take a photo! We totally need to brag about how cool we look" I tell Sohee before we leave. We walk to my vanity to get a pretty mirror selfie. We take a few then decide which photos to post.

"Hmm send me those" Sohee told me. I send them fast so we can go watch the movie.

We walk into the theater and see all of them separated into groups.. Jake and Sunghoon, Sunoo and Ni-ki, Heeseung is probably in the restroom or something. And of course Jay is sitting alone, well at least not anymore. Sitting with Sohee. But Jungwon doesn't seem to have Heeseung's stuff next to him.

But what he is doing is checking his phone. Typing something actually... ping comes from my phone. I check it, its from Jungwon.. I open it to see horror...

I sent the photos to Jungwon... and let alone I sent "We look really pretty here, don't we?" as the caption. And it makes me even more embarrassed that he answered back with agreeing. How embarrassing....but I can't help but blush..

I walk up to him and see him smiling. And I honestly think he's teasing me because he says, "You look really pretty right now, don't you?".

I won't let him get to me that easy, i'm not called the coldest girl in school for nothing. "Sure sure"

Great comeback y/n. That was so lame...I should like a child. Jungwon frowns at me, "But I mean it..."

My heart skipped a beat, no, it stopped. My heart stopped at his words. Not him playing with my feelings. I scoff, to seem unbothered but in reality i'm having a mental crisis.